1. Remedy
    Remedy
    It's finally somewhat acceptable outside today... only a Balmy - 10 C
  2. CanDB
    CanDB
    Cmon Rem....pretty soon we'll be shedding
  3. Remedy
    Remedy
    I seriously wish it was 20+ every single day. I can't get enough, Infact.... I the hotter the better... I could sit in the sun and just soak it in all day long.

Suns out! the guns come out!
  4. CanDB
    CanDB
    Last March we had 4 days over 20C.....that was crazy warm for this part of the woods......but somehow I just don't see any trace of that this winter. Right now, anything under -20 is appreciated!
  5. Remedy
    Remedy
    Winter is evil... I feel the need to reiterate how terrible it is.
  6. CanDB
    CanDB
    Nothing like a Canadian baseball team doing some hockey style brawling this time of year (World Baseball Championship)
  7. Remedy
    Remedy
    No kidding... I had a good chuckle...
  8. CanDB
    CanDB
    So..........any thoughts on the Canuck team that will play in the '14 Olympics (I think they're playing???).

The lineup will be very solid, but goaltending is not a strong point anymore.

So far, we'll be very strong at Forward:

Top tier - Crosby, Toews, Stamkos, Giroux, Tavares

Potential Next level (and beyond) - Staal (one or two?), Perry, Nash, M Richards, Thornton, Carter, Bergeron, Marchand (pesky), Neal, Benn, one or two young Oilers, and several others

If We Need More Toughness - Lucic

Defence

Letang, Weber, Subban, Keith, Doughty, Pietrangelo, J Schultz, Seabrook, Hamhuis

Goal

Elliot, Crawford, Luongo(??)

YOUR THOUGHTS???
  9. Holger_Danske
    Holger_Danske
    The two strikes have killed ALL interest I ever had in watching Hockey again. Too bad too because I used to live it at one point. Met my wife at a Flames/Oilers game in the good old days in 1986.
  10. CanDB
    CanDB
    That is so cool how you met your wife! Hockey's been very, very good to you!!

No doubt you've been in the penalty box a few times since!
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast