Any college ballers you want badly next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoRo
    Playmaker
    • Jun 2004

Anyone you want to come out or for us to get?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551
  • madmax
    Practice Squad
    • Feb 2005

Reggie Bush.

Comment

• Dream
      Banned User
      • Jan 2005

Yep, go to my thread about the draft choices and you'll find quite a few I've taken a liking to.

Comment

• PRBronco
        Bench Warmer
        • Feb 2004

Rod Wright, definitely Rod Wright.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
        ABWRFRC

Comment

• DarKliger
          Practice Squad
          • Feb 2004

Mathias Kiwanuka

Comment

• West
            Professional Hell Raiser.
            • Sep 2004

Agree on all on the ones above except Reggie Bush...we dont need him

Ill have to go with Reggie McNeal QB A&M, Vince Young QB UT, Darnell Hackney QB UAB...just to name a few

Comment

• Dream
              Banned User
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by West
              Agree on all on the ones above except Reggie Bush...we dont need him

Ill have to go with Reggie McNeal QB A&M, Vince Young QB UT, Darnell Hackney QB UAB...just to name a few
              Bush = No.

Who you listed = No.

Comment

• West
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Broncology
                Bush = No.

Who you listed = No.
                How can you pass up that talent at QB? McNeal almost won that OU game by himself....Hackney threw 6 tds in one game this year and would be better known if he went to a bigger college...Young single handedly beat Michigan

Comment

• Dream
                  Banned User
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by West
                  How can you pass up that talent at QB? McNeal almost won that OU game by himself....Hackney threw 6 tds in one game this year and would be better known if he went to a bigger college...Young single handedly beat Michigan
                  I don't believe you watch as much college football as I do, especially those players. Vince Young is a remarkable athlete. He has not shown he can pass the ball. That's a quarterback's job. To pass the job. If we were looking for the best athlete/player, we'd probably choose Reggie Bush. Reggie McNeal and Darrell Hackney are similar. They've proven that they can throw the ball better than Vince Young. None of them in my eyes are complete quarterbacks that you'd look for coming out of college to be a franchise man.

Omar Jacobs is by far a way more effective passer than any of those three and can run as well. While Bowling Green may not face the same talent level as Texas, A&M and UAB, seasons like Jacob's are few and far between. I personally don't see us taking a quarterback at all, unless one of those who is ranked high right now drops (and one or two will) and we snatch them up outside of our two first rounders and our second.

They're talented, but I don't think they're complete players. If their passing game would improve this year, I'd probably change my mind.

With bigger priorities in my mind, I think we push for other players.

Comment

• ttejuco
                    Bench Warmer
                    • Jan 2005

D'Brickshaw Ferguson.

Our future left tackle.

Comment

• EddyMac87
                      Bench Warmer
                      • Feb 2004

I don't think we'll have a high enough pick for Ferguson. He'll be a top 3 pick. Will likely be the highest rated OT ever coming out of college

But Jonathon Scott, OT out of texas would fit perfectly into our system...depending on how well he plays this year...he should go mid to late first round.

Comment

• ttejuco
                        Bench Warmer
                        • Jan 2005

Ever stood beside a 6'8 300+ linemen? I have. It's scary. Let's get Ferguson.

Comment

• TheChampion
                          Practice Squad
                          • May 2005

Darnell Bing if he would fall to the second round, we really don't have much at safety Ferguson is decent, but Lynch is old and slow and one dimensional and after those two we don't have any proven players...

Made by Snk16

Comment

• topscribe
                            RIP BFC, D-Will, Damien
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo

Anyone you want to come out or for us to get?
                            I have a friend, she's standing right here.
                            She wants to know if that also includes football players?

-----

Comment

• West
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Broncology
                              I don't believe you watch as much college football as I do, especially those players. Vince Young is a remarkable athlete. He has not shown he can pass the ball. That's a quarterback's job. To pass the job. If we were looking for the best athlete/player, we'd probably choose Reggie Bush. Reggie McNeal and Darrell Hackney are similar. They've proven that they can throw the ball better than Vince Young. None of them in my eyes are complete quarterbacks that you'd look for coming out of college to be a franchise man.

Omar Jacobs is by far a way more effective passer than any of those three and can run as well. While Bowling Green may not face the same talent level as Texas, A&M and UAB, seasons like Jacob's are few and far between. I personally don't see us taking a quarterback at all, unless one of those who is ranked high right now drops (and one or two will) and we snatch them up outside of our two first rounders and our second.

They're talented, but I don't think they're complete players. If their passing game would improve this year, I'd probably change my mind.

With bigger priorities in my mind, I think we push for other players.
                              You alos have to put into consideration Jacob's Eagles is a pass heavy O...i bet many people thought Timmy Chang was going to be a franchise QB in his first 2 years at a pass heavy scheme...but look how he turned out?

Comment

Working...
                              X