• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orange_Crush21
    Special Teams
    • Mar 2004

QB Toby Korrodi

The Cardinals just released him. I think we should sign him. Here's a link to his bio on espn:

Complete career NFL stats for %{teamName} Unknown Toby Korrodi on ESPN. Includes scoring, rushing, defensive and receiving stats.
  • Bowlensbest3233
    Practice Squad
    • Mar 2007

I go to Central Missouri, where he played. He is dumber than a stump. Pass.

Comment

• Orange_Crush21
      Special Teams
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Bowlensbest3233 View Post
      That's cool. I know nothing about the guy. I just thought that common procedure was to make a thread about guys being released and then hope that the Broncos sign them.

Comment

• Bronco_Rob
        Banned User
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Bowlensbest3233 View Post
        I am partial because he played where I live so I'd like to see him succeed but he could be worth a practice squad spot. Todd Devoe went to UCM too and we signed him...

Comment

• TXBRONC
          Captain
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
          I am partial because he played where I live so I'd like to see him succeed but he could be worth a practice squad spot. Todd Devoe went to UCM too and we signed him...
          Shanahan also released him. We have four quarterbacks on the roster right now. Only two will be on the active roster (Cutler and Ramsey) unless there is an injury. One will be on pactice squad, and more than likely that will be Hackney. Shanahan wont just pick up some yahoo off the street that doesn't know the play book.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
          X