Problem with giving CP

Not sure if this has come up yet or not. If I try to give CP to someone that I have recently it pops up a window saying

"You must spread contributor status before giving it to $username#something again."

I know it's supposed to say that, but the problem is it won't show their name.
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2...otos196ny8.jpg
    Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
    ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Try mine and see what it says...........

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan76 View Post
    Try mine and see what it says...........
    That wouldn't bring the problem up since i've never given you CP. Come to think of it I think the only raider fan I ever have given CP is DevilSpawn. Not too sure on that, but thanks for your help. Or something.
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2...otos196ny8.jpg
    Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
    ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    That wouldn't bring the problem up since i've never given you CP. Come to think of it I think the only raider fan I ever have given CP is DevilSpawn. Not too sure on that, but thanks for your help. Or something.
    Ok you want to get technical.
    The title of this thread "problem with giving cp" is just wrong. You don't have a problem giving one. If you try and give a cp to the same person you had just recently given to and the message pops up without that members name what's the big deal, that members name is right in front of your face just to the left of that scale you just clicked, you need it listed twice? This is hardly a "problem", I would call it nit-picking, or something...........
    Last edited by Raiderfan76; 08-25-2007 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Not sure if this has come up yet or not. If I try to give CP to someone that I have recently it pops up a window saying

"You must spread contributor status before giving it to $username#something again."

I know it's supposed to say that, but the problem is it won't show their name.
    I think it means you need to spread your CPs around first,it happened to me as well.As soon as i passed some CPs around i was good.