Vick ponders the CFL. . .

Because he sure as heck won't ever take another snap in the NFL again. . .

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20429109/

Good.

Oooh....

Indefinitely without pay and the Falcons are free to do with his contract whatever they wish.

What an idiot. Seriously... what a freakin' idiot

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

whew what a close call in 2001 , we almost got vick

He must think people in Canada like Dog Killers, i wouldnt count on playing there either
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

No matter how bad Vick played, Atlanta would be forced to try to play him because of their huge investment in him. Now, he actually gave them a way out. The situation is bad for Vick, and for the current season disastrous for Atlanta, but this might give them an opportunity to move in a different direction and become a better team in the future. Now, they can actually be seriously interested in quarterback prospects.

Hey, maybe they can trade for the rights of JaMarcus?

WINS: @Buffalo, Oakland, Jacksonville, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, @Detroit, Tennessee, @Chicago, @Oakland, Kansas City, @Houston, Minnesota

LOSSES: @Indianapolis, @Kansas City, @San Diego

2007-08 Forecast: 13-3

Quote Originally Posted by omac View Post
    No matter how bad Vick played, Atlanta would be forced to try to play him because of their huge investment in him. Now, he actually gave them a way out. The situation is bad for Vick, and for the current season disastrous for Atlanta, but this might give them an opportunity to move in a different direction and become a better team in the future. Now, they can actually be seriously interested in quarterback prospects.

Hey, maybe they can trade for the rights of JaMarcus?

Petrino has got to be doing cartwheels! He's got a pro job and he no longer has to coach up the Coach/Dog Killer.

It'll be a rough year for them, most likely. And I actually feel bad for the Vick/Falcon fans who've defended him...But they are better off in the long run.

Michael Vick just isn't any good as a passer and a person. As a matter of fact, that whole family is ridiculous. Mother, father, brother and the biggest idiot of them all....Ookie!

As for the CFL, I've read that convicts have a hard time getting a work visa in Canada....I also think I read somewhere that the CFL has a new rule against signing a player that is under suspension from any other football league.

Meaning Vick is screwed. He might have to settle for the only league that he can "revolutionize"...The Arena Football League! And you just can't rule out the NFL, imo.

A steep price to pay for a "Sport"!....
    Last edited by stnzed; 08-24-2007 at 09:30 PM.

They said nothing about him even thicking about the CFL...

Anyways no team will ever want Vick taking snaps for their team, Vick might help win games, but he will also lower ticket sales a lot more...

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    Petrino has got to be doing cartwheels! He's got a pro job and he no longer has to coach up the Coach/Dog Killer.

It'll be a rough year for them, most likely. And I actually feel bad for the Vick/Falcon fans who've defended him...But they are better off in the long run.

Michael Vick just isn't any good as a passer and a person. As a matter of fact, that whole family is ridiculous. Mother, father, brother and the biggest idiot of them all....Ookie!

As for the CFL, I've read that convicts have a hard time getting a work visa in Canada....I also think I read somewhere that the CFL has a new rule against signing a player that is under suspension from any other football league.

Meaning Vick is screwed. He might have to settle for the only league that he can "revolutionize"...The Arena Football League! And you just can't rule out the NFL, imo.

A steep price to pay for a "Sport"!....
    LOL at dog/coach killer!

Not only does Petrino have a clean slate to start with, he also has a built-in and viable excuse should the Falcons do poorly this season, as they probably will. He can actually now focus on really trying to build this team; no pressure on him to reach the playoffs this season. He just needs to try to avoid last place and people will be relatively forgiving. Just what he needs as he tries to install a brand new offense.

WINS: @Buffalo, Oakland, Jacksonville, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, @Detroit, Tennessee, @Chicago, @Oakland, Kansas City, @Houston, Minnesota

LOSSES: @Indianapolis, @Kansas City, @San Diego

2007-08 Forecast: 13-3

thats not true there is football team out there that would want him, and whoever starts it up can make a ton of money doing it....

go to china and start a team there. He will be the peyton manning here, and they will love him. he can even have his own resturant. and his commercial will say "after all that running i've done i get a little hungry. Thats why after my game i go to vicks big bull. We have the freshest dog around. I know because i killed them myself."

not only will the chinese love him for that, and his skills on the field, but a black man there in china- they will have statues of him... you know the ones that are tall horizontally...and they might worship the ron mexico masterpiece.

i'm tellin ya now, we need to market this asap

*disclaimer* this is in no effect a racial or anatomic comment, all relationtionships here in are strictley fictional, comical and coincidental, none if this is true, i love all races and well i dont love magic sticks other then my own, and is purely for entertainment only.

if you have any problems my real name is PRY
    Last edited by underrated29; 08-24-2007 at 10:47 PM.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.