Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Charlie you should hear the Browns announcers.
    I want to.

But the freaking thegamelive.com isn't having any audio feeds

But it was pretty close to a Browns announcing crew. These guys are in love with Brady Quinn.

Alright, Kosar has got to go!
    11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    LMAO @ Denver announcers

"Gonna be a Drive III"

Sorry, Ramsey ain't no Elway. Not even close.
    Enjoy it, CB, you haven't had that many good moments from the Browns, especially against the Broncos.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by DBfan187 View Post
    Alright, Kosar has got to go!
    Kosar ain't going anywhere. He's awesome and everyone loves him!

Bernie, Bernie, Oh Bernie, We Gotta Go ....Super Bowl!

4th and 1 Browns will go for it...

Good drive. It showed Ramsey could manage a drive, and he made some good throws.

The 2 pointer was a good idea; they only went for it because it was preseason. Ramsey missed a golden opportunity there, he could've caught them offsides on 2 occasions on the same play. Shows inexperience from the supposedly more experienced QB. Then the timeout. The play became a bit predictable after that.

Good game.

WINS: @Buffalo, Oakland, Jacksonville, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, @Detroit, Tennessee, @Chicago, @Oakland, Kansas City, @Houston, Minnesota

LOSSES: @Indianapolis, @Kansas City, @San Diego

2007-08 Forecast: 13-3

Our ball on our 37 with 58 seconds left.

Game over Ramsey jsut terrible throws not even to the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    We have now given the players and fans of 10% of the NFL teams false hope. The broncos have played so bad, that these teams are going to actually believe they are Good!!! lol
    My conspiracy theory is that we are purposely playing like crap. You know to fly under the Radar.

I can believe whatever I want.

Very poor clock management and decision making from Ramsey; good thing he's our backup QB. Brady Quinn in his NFL debut showed tons better clock management and decision making than the "veteran" Ramsey. He has to get much better at understanding the game situations.

No matter, I'm pretty happy with how our offense executed. This will translate really well into the regular season. Our defense is sloooooowly getting there.

WINS: @Buffalo, Oakland, Jacksonville, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, @Detroit, Tennessee, @Chicago, @Oakland, Kansas City, @Houston, Minnesota

Just a preseason game, nobody wants to see overtime and the added chance for injuries, good call going for 2 to make sure either way no overtime.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

The browns announcers sounded drunk rofl.

That and they were talking "THE BRONCOS PRACTICED SO HARD FOR THIS GAME BECAUSE THEY WERE VERY UPSET ABOUT LOSING TO THE COWBOYS LAST WEEK. THEY DEFINATELY SPENT MORE TIME PREPARING THAN THE BROWNS DID"

that and other "WOW BROWNS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL THEYRE SO GOOD" talk.

Rofl.
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9...oundoe0rf3.png

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman View Post
    Just a preseason game, nobody wants to see overtime and the added chance for injuries, good call going for 2 to make sure either way no overtime.
    Yeah I agree; also, I think Cutler would've been heady enough to snap the ball when the defense jumped twice. He would've made the touchdown with the patented Denver Legend QB Helicopter move.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    My conspiracy theory is that we are purposely playing like crap. You know to fly under the Radar.

I can believe whatever I want.
    It's a lot less painful then believing the alternative, so I am there with you.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Patrick Ramsey reminds me of Plummer! On the bright side, Nate Jackson made a great play.
    *rofl* Maybe that is the reason why I like Patrick
    But I feel def. better when he completes his passes

Yeeeeeeh Nate is receiving leader today
    Can you feel how proud I am
    [img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9976/natemaniaaq1.png[/img][IMG]http://static.twoday.net/richieanderson/images/Jax221.jpg[/IMG]
    [Size=3][COLOR=Darkred]Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster[/COLOR][/Size]
    [IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/AbbyMG/Jackson-Natemania.png[/IMG]