Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DBfan187 View Post
    these jalapeno & cream cheese poppers are making this game enjoyable.
    Nice, good to see somebody else enjoys them with cream cheese, most places ruin them now with cheddar cheese
    Go Broncos!
    Go Avs!
    Go Nuggets!

what the hell is going on with cutlers short passes?

1 touchdown and its the 3rd quarter? this wont fly against defenses like baltimore and san diego.

Should have stuck with Sapp on that third down. He's playing with good heart tonight. Also, even though I've heard a lot about Cutler having worked on footwork this off season, those fast or rushed passes all look a bit ugly. Something to work on for sure, since the drop back passes look much nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post

1 touchdown and its the 3rd quarter. this wont fly against defenses like baltimore and san diego
    Yeah hes just putting too much on them and there getting deflected at the line....

Jake excelled at those short passes.....

I like this Sopcast....minus the 'freezes'. Better than nothing, though.

You'd think being at their 44, that Shanny would try for a 1st. I mean, this IS preseason, right?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Just a couple of thoughts... why does Cutler continue to throw off of his back foot? Very poor fundamentals...... Denver better do something about thier defensive scheme, it's pathetic....the BROWNS moved the ball on us almost at will in the 1st half. Things better change in a hurry or this is going to be a very, very long season...
    [IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/showoff2007/jelway5-24.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post

1 touchdown and its the 3rd quarter? this wont fly against defenses like baltimore and san diego.
    Need to see it again tomorrow on NFL Network HD to see if they are tipped balls, or just bad throws. They look like mostly bad throws.

It is almost like in the two minute drill when he just needed to react in a rush, he played well, the rest of the game not so great.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post
    Jake excelled at those short passes.....

I like this Sopcast....minus the 'freezes'. Better than nothing, though.

You'd think being at their 44, that Shanny would try for a 1st. I mean, this IS preseason, right?
    I have a better stream than streamtv, which I have to pay for

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos008 View Post
    Nice, good to see somebody else enjoys them with cream cheese, most places ruin them now with cheddar cheese
    It's the ONLY way to eat them.
    11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Kosar got too many concussions, methinks. He's making a fool out of himself

Quote Originally Posted by MAXFLI1010 View Post
    Just a couple of thoughts... why does Cutler continue to throw off of his back foot? Very poor fundamentals...... Denver better do something about thier defensive scheme, it's pathetic....the BROWNS moved the ball on us almost at will in the 1st half. Things better change in a hurry or this is going to be a very, very long season...
    Good observation. Even on the plays where he isn't getting much pressure, he is throwing off the back foot, rather than stepping up. Probably either gun shy about the pressure, or the fact he has such a live arm he has gotten away with not stepping into the throw in the past.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

After getting their tails kicked in Dallas, THIS is all they have to show for themselves?

It's going to be a long season...

Im curious... how's the D looking for you guys tonight?
    "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Bly is getting b**ch slapped out there, damn

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandxxRaider View Post
    Im curious... how's the D looking for you guys tonight?
    It's looking better but the D-line still neeeds to get more pressure and the flats need to be covered better.