View Poll Results: What will be the Broncos' final record for 2007?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16 - 0

11 5.95%
  • 15 - 1

0 0%
  • 14 - 2

4 2.16%
  • 13 - 3

8 4.32%
  • 12 - 4

36 19.46%
  • 11 - 5

54 29.19%
  • 10 - 6

38 20.54%
  • 9 - 7

21 11.35%
  • 8 - 8

7 3.78%
  • 7 - 9

2 1.08%
  • 6 - 10 or worse

4 2.16%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I say 10-6. I dunno when they'll win or lose, I just hope that the Broncos have more W's than L's.

I think this years talent is better than teams in the last few years. ALthough there are some young players, we still have the veteran coach that has shown he knows how to scheme the offense that best fits his talent. Our defense is going through some changes for sure, but over all this team is pretty good talent wise. If we avoid the injuries..... then I believe this is a 10 win team t his year.

I hope the 12-4 record I chose and the record the Broncos really receive is enough to get to the playoffs.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

this team is better then what most of you guys are thinking.

sure we been having problems in the preseason but thats preseason.
    during the regular season everything will be fine.

and as of now the only player that wont play in week 1 looks to be ekuban and smith.

were not that dinged up.

i see us getting 10-6 easy this year but we will get 12-4 or 11-5.
    depends on how SD does this year.

Bumping for more predictions....

It's amazing what a few lackluster preseason games did to the optimisim around here.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

I think it will be anywhere from 8-8 to 10-6 and being the optimist that I am I'm going to say 10-6.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

superbowl baby!!! we can make it!
    BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

I think we will end up 11-5, and grab the first wildcard spot.

If I look at all the games individually, I only see 4 losses, @SD, @Indy, @KC and Pittsburgh, but I know that I'm being overly optimistic in those, so overall 11-5, which I would be happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by Javalon View Post
    Bumping for more predictions....

It's amazing what a few lackluster preseason games did to the optimisim around here.
    I've been thinking the same thing. I can't believe some people think we're actually going to be worse than last year. Let's see, we've improved in nearly every area on offense, and our defense looks to be roughly just as good as last year (a little better if you ask me). Last year's team started 7-2, then injuries and shoddy QB play derailed us. I just don't see a reason to be so pessimistic. Unfortunately, no matter how much it's been proven not to be the case, people continue to believe that preseason means something.
    Last edited by DancingHorsey; 08-29-2007 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonianBroncoFan View Post
    superbowl baby!!! we can make it!

Correction WE WILL MAKE IT!!
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncos0707 View Post
    Correction WE WILL MAKE IT!!
    true dat!
    BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

I'm not sure what to make of the preseason games - our run blocking was so bad, if that was what it's going to be this year (or even just the beginning of the season) we are not in for a good season.

That said, even if that does improve, we still have a QB with a few games of experience, new coaching, and tons of new players. :/

I'd have to say 11-5 with losses @ SD, @KC, @ Chicago, @ Indy and one other loss (possibly the home game against the Chargers, possibly @ Houston).

That should be enough to get a wild-card berth, hopefully. But, no SB for the "predominantly orange" this year.
    http://www.fbpages.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/159174168050152087_zRr4orMC_c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of the preseason games - our run blocking was so bad, if that was what it's going to be this year (or even just the beginning of the season) we are not in for a good season.

That said, even if that does improve, we still have a QB with a few games of experience, new coaching, and tons of new players. :/
    I wish there was a way to see how many people flip flop on this board from week to week. Everybody was saying we were unstopable and our D would be the best and nobody would stop henery. A couple bad preseason games and MAN ITS OVER!!!!!! WORST TEAM EVER!!!!! CUTLER IN GOING TO SUCK!!! OUR D LINE IS THE WORST IN NFL HISTORY!!!!CHAMP AND BLY GETTING BURNT EVERY PLAY!!

Come on Its preseason we are going to kick azzzz! Jump on the wagon and support you team. For gods sakes people, we are broncos fans, we are suposed to bleed blue and orange.. What happend
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

I'll say 9-7; that's about Shanahan's MO.

I am excited about some of the young players on Offense, starting with Cutler, and I think Brandon Marshall and Tony Scheffler will progress nicely. Secondary backups such as Mike Bell, Selvin Young, Brain Clark and Domenik Hixon will be fun to watch.

All in all, I think we will score some points, and show we have something to build on for the future Offensively, but the Defense will just not be good enough to compete for a Playoff spot.

I believe in Bates, I just think it's a continuation of what happendd to the Defense the second half of last season, and now minus Al Wilson....so it's more a matter of Bates getting his guys in and playing and sifting through the rest of the rubble we currently have on the roster. He will weed guys out and we will be better in 2008, but it will take him a year.

DJ Williams will prove he is not cut out to be a MLB, and in general our LB's will cost us.

The hope is Jimmy Kennedy or Amon Gordon can give the Broncos an additonal DT to build with Marcus Thomas. The young guys at DE will get better as the season goes along, so there is some hope there.

Basically, the LB's and the DT's will be the problem.

Not hard to see where the Draftpix will go next offseason.
    Last edited by MindField; 08-29-2007 at 03:14 PM.