View Poll Results: What will be the Broncos' final record for 2007?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16 - 0

11 5.95%
  • 15 - 1

0 0%
  • 14 - 2

4 2.16%
  • 13 - 3

8 4.32%
  • 12 - 4

36 19.46%
  • 11 - 5

54 29.19%
  • 10 - 6

38 20.54%
  • 9 - 7

21 11.35%
  • 8 - 8

7 3.78%
  • 7 - 9

2 1.08%
  • 6 - 10 or worse

4 2.16%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos0707 View Post
    I wish there was a way to see how many people flip flop on this board from week to week. Everybody was saying we were unstopable and our D would be the best and nobody would stop henery. A couple bad preseason games and MAN ITS OVER!!!!!! WORST TEAM EVER!!!!! CUTLER IN GOING TO SUCK!!! OUR D LINE IS THE WORST IN NFL HISTORY!!!!CHAMP AND BLY GETTING BURNT EVERY PLAY!!

Come on Its preseason we are going to kick azzzz! Jump on the wagon and support you team. For gods sakes people, we are broncos fans, we are suposed to bleed blue and orange.. What happend
    What do you expect?

Everything is subject to change. The Broncos have shown real weaknesses on Defense, and you can only use the 'it's only preseason' excuse so long. When you get bullied and pushed around the way our Defense has, it's hard to imagine they will simply flip a switch when the season starts and be a top notch Defense.

It's not likely to happen. So to answer your observation, what you have is simply people changing their minds based upon what they have seen.

Not so unreasonable when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MindField View Post
    What do you expect?

Everything is subject to change. The Broncos have shown real weaknesses on Defense, and you can only use the 'it's only preseason' excuse so long. When you get bullied and pushed around the way our Defense has, it's hard to imagine they will simply flip a switch when the season starts and be a top notch Defense.

It's not likely to happen. So to answer your observation, what you have is simply people changing their minds based upon what they have seen.

Not so unreasonable when you think about it.
    DUDE IT"S PRESEASON!!!!! IT MEANS NOTHING!
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncos0707 View Post
    DUDE IT"S PRESEASON!!!!! IT MEANS NOTHING!
    Go ahead and think that if you want....but I think you are wrong.

I voted 11 - 5

Code:
    Week	Date	Game
    1	9-Sep	DEN @ BUF - L  (I really hope I am wrong on this one!)  
    2	16-Sep	OAK @ DEN - W 
    3	23-Sep	JAC @ DEN - L
    4	30-Sep	DEN @ IND - L
    5	7-Oct	SD @ DEN - W
    6	Bye	
    7	21-Oct	PIT @ DEN - W
    8	29-Oct	GB @ DEN - W
    9	4-Nov	DEN @ DET - W
    10	11-Nov	DEN @ KC - L
    11	19-Nov	TEN @ DEN - W
    12	25-Nov	DEN @ CHI - L
    13	2-Dec	DEN @ OAK - W
    14	9-Dec	KC @ DEN - W
    15	13-Dec	DEN @ HOU - W
    16	24-Dec	DEN @ SD - W
    17	30-Dec	MIN @ DEN - W

You probably noticed I said we would sweep SD. I feel we will start slow then as the season goes on get stronger. We will really need that win at SD and we will pull it out!

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    I voted 11 - 5

Code:
    Week	Date	Game
    1	9-Sep	DEN @ BUF - L  (I really hope I am wrong on this one!)  
    2	16-Sep	OAK @ DEN - W 
    3	23-Sep	JAC @ DEN - L
    4	30-Sep	DEN @ IND - L
    5	7-Oct	SD @ DEN - W
    6	Bye	
    7	21-Oct	PIT @ DEN - W
    8	29-Oct	GB @ DEN - W
    9	4-Nov	DEN @ DET - W
    10	11-Nov	DEN @ KC - L
    11	19-Nov	TEN @ DEN - W
    12	25-Nov	DEN @ CHI - L
    13	2-Dec	DEN @ OAK - W
    14	9-Dec	KC @ DEN - W
    15	13-Dec	DEN @ HOU - W
    16	24-Dec	DEN @ SD - W
    17	30-Dec	MIN @ DEN - W

You probably noticed I said we would sweep SD. I feel we will start slow then as the season goes on get stronger. We will really need that win at SD and we will pull it out!
    I hope you're right about sweeping San Diego. I remember when it used to be almost as sure a thing as sweeping the Raiders. Ah, those were the days.

I'm surprised so many have predicted we lose at home to the Jags. I also expect we'll be a bit shaky at the start of the season but we won't be in Florida, which is generally rough on the Broncos, and I really think Leftwich is seeing his last days with the Jaguars. Their defense should still be good but I'm thinking our offense will be rolling fairly well by week 3, even if the defense isn't quite there yet. Luckily, I don't believe the Jags' offense is all that dangerous, especially with Leftwich at the helm, although I do respect their running game. But with homefield on our side, I think we'll pull that one out despite our early season bumps in the road.
    Last edited by Javalon; 08-30-2007 at 12:45 AM.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Just win the season opener unlike the last 2 years

I think we will split games with SD this year beat KC in KC cause the game is not in December and thats the month they own us at home lol I noticed it was in November I was like heck yea hopefully we stay healthy and I think we will win the AFC west The main thing for me early on this season is that we win are season opener unlike the the last 2 years @ Mia @ Stl

GO BRONCOS GO

I voted 13-3; it's how I assesed the team since getting all the skill position veterans at offense, and since Jim Bates took over on defense, and I'm sticking with it. The only thing really hurting us are the injuries, which I hope will be resolved before the start of the season.

I'm assuming at least Cutler, Henry, Javon, Graham or Schefler, and either Marshall or Stokley are healthy during the season. So, the main QB & RB, one TE, and 2 WRs.

WINS: @Buffalo, Oakland, Jacksonville, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, @Detroit, Tennessee, @Chicago, @Oakland, Kansas City, @Houston, Minnesota

LOSSES: @Indianapolis, @Kansas City, @San Diego

2007-08 Forecast: 13-3

I said 11-5, i think we have enough talent to beat anyone in the league and go 13-3 but since Jay will probably make some mistakes especially early in the season I think we might drop a few we "should" win.

I say 14-2 with loss from Colts & @ san diego.
    GO Broncos!!

DEN @ BUF - Loss
    OAK @ DEN - Win
    JAC @ DEN - Loss
    DEN @ IND - Loss
    SD @ DEN - Loss
    6 Bye
    PIT @ DEN - Loss
    GB @ DEN - Win
    DEN @ DET - Win
    DEN @ KC - Win
    TEN @ DEN - Win
    DEN @ CHI - Loss
    DEN @ OAK - Win
    KC @ DEN - Win
    DEN @ HOU - Win
    DEN @ SD - Loss
    MIN @ DEN - Win

9-7 - A rough opening schedule and being a team still looking for chemistry and learning the system will hurt Denver. I think they will start putting things together at the end of the season though.
    Last edited by LDB; 08-30-2007 at 08:19 AM.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Trying to be as objective as possible.....10-6

At times, our Defense will be exposed. When and where is to be determined, but there will some holes.

I think Jay Cutler will ultimatly be a tremendous QB, but I have to expect some (2 or 3??)poor games for him this season.

The Broncos have a tom of talent that can work through some exposure, but I'm still pulling for 12-4
    My 2011 adopted poster.........theMileHighGuyand CanDB and Freyaka

Adopted by: 100%Broncoholic, Thors Hammer and theMileHighGuy

Initially thought we would go 13-3 and win AFC West. After seeing the struggles our defense has had in pre-season, 11-5 with a wildcard berth looks more realistic.

superbowl this year guys u all know it
    BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

Quote Originally Posted by LDB View Post
    DEN @ BUF - Loss
    OAK @ DEN - Win
    JAC @ DEN - Loss
    DEN @ IND - Loss
    SD @ DEN - Loss
    6 Bye
    PIT @ DEN - Loss
    GB @ DEN - Win
    DEN @ DET - Win
    DEN @ KC - Win
    TEN @ DEN - Win
    DEN @ CHI - Loss
    DEN @ OAK - Win
    KC @ DEN - Win
    DEN @ HOU - Win
    DEN @ SD - Loss
    MIN @ DEN - Win

9-7 - A rough opening schedule and being a team still looking for chemistry and learning the system will hurt Denver. I think they will start putting things together at the end of the season though.
    Ay caramba! If we start 1-5 there will be MASS hysteria amongst Bronco fans. I hope to Elway you're wrong about our start being THAT bad!
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Quote Originally Posted by Javalon View Post
    Ay caramba! If we start 1-5 there will be MASS hysteria amongst Bronco fans. I hope to Elway you're wrong about our start being THAT bad!
    I agree that we could start 1-5...Jacksonville will be no cake walk, and neither will Buffalo. Indy and SD are losses, period....and I think Pitt will be on the comeback trail this year. They are just too good not to be.