If it comes down to these two, who would you guys want?

Brian Clark or Dominik Hixon?
    I personally think Clark has proven that he is a good 3rd stringer unless
    Smith or Stokley can come through.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncodogPG View Post
    Between those two it is an easy choice. Hixon was drafted for special teams and I think he is going to be very valuable as a returner. He also is going to be playing his first season so I can't really say what he will do for the receiving corp. The same is true for Clark though.

Hixon would be my choice since he is helping in multiple areas.

Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    Between those two it is an easy choice. Hixon was drafted for special teams and I think he is going to be very valuable as a returner. He also is going to be playing his first season so I can't really say what he will do for the receiving corp. The same is true for Clark though.

Hixon would be my choice since he is helping in multiple areas.
    Yeah thats true but Clark wasn't too bad returning kicks either

I'd keep both and cut Morgan as I think as a receiver Clark is the best of the trio and Hixon is the best returner

clark

I definatly think clark is a stand out, I hope he is able to stick around. he is showing as of right now that there possibly something special!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1709 View Post
    I'd keep both and cut Morgan as I think as a receiver Clark is the best of the trio and Hixon is the best returner
    I agree. Hixon was drafted as special teams return man give him a year or two to develop. Brian Clark has done nothing to hurt his chances of making this team- that 4th down catch against Cleveland was clutch...

Clark is a football player and Hixon is an athlete. You always take the football player. And thus far Clark has shown that he can return kicks just as good as Hixon can and he has earned his spot on the field.

Put Hixon on the practice squad, if somebody signs him so be it, he is a dime a dozen player...Both of them are to be honest, so no fuss either way.
    A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Walker, Marshall, Stokely, Clark, Hixon

I think those will be the 5 wr's we carry, with Morgan getting cut unless we carry 6. Then after week 6 if we activate Rod from the PUP list we will have to ax somebody

I am going to go with HIXON. He signed my football, so I am hoping he can make it worth something.
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

I am underwhelmed so far with hixon. but it is his first year. i think him and clark can get the same production that morgan has. i have only seen one play that impressed with so far(with morgan and that was his kick return). Clark had the 90 yard catch and the nice clutch catch. i like him as a reciever.
    So i thinki will go Hixon and Clark. cut morgan.
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

both will be on the roster so the point is moot.

I like em both but I think Clark holds a slight edge. My pick would be Clark.

Yeah thats true but Clark wasn't too bad returning kicks either
    No, Clark WAS that bad at returning kicks last year. He was terrible. But I love what he can do at WR, especially after the preseason he is having. I would actually like to keep 6 WR's because Morgan is by far the best KR we have, but he is older. Hixon can be that good, but he needs to develop alot more first. He has the most potential out of all three, so we cant cut him. If I were to make this decision, give Morgan the ax. If not, Clark has to go

Hixon. Clark has been ok, but along with his good catch in Dallas, he had some drops. Hixon is young and probably has a bigger upside.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Hixon. Clark has been ok, but along with his good catch in Dallas, he had some drops. Hixon is young and probably has a bigger upside.
    pretty sure they are both the same age drafted last year(hixon) or signed as a free agent(clark) last year . .

i agree with pretty much everybody else that morgans gone, well keep both of the youngins
    -------