Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Locker 41
    Posts
    1,098

    Charlie Adams-Released

    I thought Charlie had a shot at being something on the texans i thought hed be a specialist/3rd or 4th reciever

    this is upsettting to me and i know hes not the greatest but i really thought he would make the texans


    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6327/news


    saw it on yahoo i have him on my watch fantasy list...i dont have him on my team in case you ask
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/8765/broncosxh4.gif
    RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

    I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,097
    CFL or AFL make your choice Charlie Adams...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Locker 41
    Posts
    1,098
    he seems like a bright guy so i can see him bagging football and doing something in the real world ill bet hell give it one more shot
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/8765/broncosxh4.gif
    RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

    I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN View Post
    he seems like a bright guy so i can see him bagging football and doing something in the real world ill bet hell give it one more shot
    I can see him bagging groceries.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    8,044
    I always liked Adams as well. I hope he makes a team somewhere.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by RBDynasty View Post
    I can see him bagging groceries.
    Whoever gave me the neg, nice job doing it as an anonymous coward. Also .. double points for missing the sarcasm in my post to begin with.

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    he seems like a bright guy so i can see him bagging football and doing something in the real world ill bet hell give it one more shot
    So again I say.. good job genius.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Locker 41
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by RBDynasty View Post
    Whoever gave me the neg, nice job doing it as an anonymous coward. Also .. double points for missing the sarcasm in my post to begin with.



    So again I say.. good job genius.
    maybe they thought you deserved the neg i might have negged you for that if i could have its disrespectful as for who did it im not sure but
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/8765/broncosxh4.gif
    RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

    I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN View Post
    maybe they thought you deserved the neg i might have negged you for that if i could have its disrespectful as for who did it im not sure but
    I'm just a very sarcastic person... not that I was being rude. Some people just don't get sarcasm whatsoever. I'm glad you seem to get my sense of humor. CP to you for that.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    I have No Idea, Do You?
    Posts
    4,865
    Somebody will lose some depth at wr due to injury during the season, he will get another shot somewhere.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,012
    Quote Originally Posted by RBDynasty View Post
    I'm just a very sarcastic person... not that I was being rude. Some people just don't get sarcasm whatsoever. I'm glad you seem to get my sense of humor. CP to you for that.
    i negged you.


    i hate sarcastic people

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •