Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lol after we start winning they will feel ashamed they printed this article
    BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

Quote Originally Posted by lex View Post
    This guy is from the south where doing research means reading the contents of a stick of butter.
    That statement alone is more ignorant than anything written in that article. I think that YOU should do some research buddy!
    Last edited by BaileyTheBest; 08-30-2007 at 02:54 PM.

Terrible

if anything Tom Brady is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    That statement alone is more ignorant than anything written in that article. I think that YOU should do some research buddy!
    I have. Ive been to the south. But thats not even necessary. Are you defending the educational system or the fact that obesity rates are higher in the south? Its supported on two fronts. Hard to take does not = ignorant. Im also not saying it applies to everyone in the south but on a macro level, its pretty indisputable...and its certainly nothing personal.
    Last edited by lex; 08-30-2007 at 05:32 PM.

Absolute lack of football knowledge in the article. This analyst should be barred from talking football ever again.

Calling the 49er's under the radar, honestly.
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9...oundoe0rf3.png

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

I have. Ive been to the south. But thats not even necessary. Are you defending the educational system or the fact that obesity rates are higher in the south? Its supported on two fronts. Hard to take does not = ignorant. Im also not saying it applies to everyone in the south but on a macro level, its pretty indisputable...and its certainly nothing personal.
    I still don't think you should generalize a specific part of the country. Some of the smartest, and most well-respected people in the country are from the south. And I'm not sure why you bring up obesity. What does that have to do with the quality or intelligence of a person?

I was driving through Alabama once and at a rest stop there was a sign that read, "Attendent can not make change." I thought it was a sad commentary on the public school system.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I still don't think you should generalize a specific part of the country. Some of the smartest, and most well-respected people in the country are from the south. And I'm not sure why you bring up obesity. What does that have to do with the quality or intelligence of a person?
    Again, on a macro level the data overwhelmingly supports what Im saying. Ive already conceded that it doesnt apply to everyone. Also, I brought up obesity because the observation of mine that you took issue with was using butter and, again, the south has the biggest obesity rates in the country, which is amazing when you consider that its warm there more often than it is in a lot of other places in the country.