Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fantastic job on the new front page!

Steve, the homepage looks absolutely awesome. Those new features are kickin'!

i would have to agree here...

nice job stevo!!

the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

It loaded a bit slow for me (on 5100k DSL), but it looks greeaaattt. Good job on the design.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks, folks. We're still cleaning up some things, but it's good to hear that the changes already have some support. The poll we had up was running about 75% like it/love it with more than 3,000 votes before we took that one down and replaced it with one related to the game.

Be nice, and one of you might even end up quoted on the new home page!

Yeah, it looks great!

Nice and clean.

Saw it 10 minutes ago the first time. And I LOVE IT !
    [img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9976/natemaniaaq1.png[/img][IMG]http://static.twoday.net/richieanderson/images/Jax221.jpg[/IMG]
    [Size=3][COLOR=Darkred]Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster[/COLOR][/Size]
    [IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/AbbyMG/Jackson-Natemania.png[/IMG]

Ok.

I'm stupid.

The front page of the forums looks same to me as it has since the upgrade.

Please explain what looks different to everyone. Is this another IE vs Firefox thing, where I can't see or do certain things?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Ok.

I'm stupid.

The front page of the forums looks same to me as it has since the upgrade.

Please explain what looks different to everyone. Is this another IE vs Firefox thing, where I can't see or do certain things?
    Not the forums, the main Broncos page has been updated, although it takes forever for it to load for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1709 View Post
    Not the forums, the main Broncos page has been updated, although it takes forever for it to load for me.

OH.

I link right to here. I rarely go to the main page.

Although, yes, now that I have looked at it, it does seem to be different from the last time I remember it. This must be the 4th change in my memory.

I have tried looking at the front page from my home computer, which is reasonably quick and has comcast high speed, and also from my work computer which is slower. I cannot see the entire front page on either computer. The main section, the part that has the stories, does not load. Everything else on the page does, and looks great. Is there a flash plug in or something that I need to download to see it? I have let it sit for 20 minutes to see if it would load and it never does.

I have to go into General Discussions and hope someone linked a story from the front page in order to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBroncos84 View Post
    I have tried looking at the front page from my home computer, which is reasonably quick and has comcast high speed, and also from my work computer which is slower. I cannot see the entire front page on either computer. The main section, the part that has the stories, does not load. Everything else on the page does, and looks great. Is there a flash plug in or something that I need to download to see it? I have let it sit for 20 minutes to see if it would load and it never does.

I have to go into General Discussions and hope someone linked a story from the front page in order to read them.
    They are using flash for at least some of it. I have version 9 installed, I don't know what is required.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

New Website Look

Haven't been here for a while........... Nice to come back to a fresh new look!

Great job!

GO BRONCOS GO!!!
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B][I]BRONCOS FAN FOR OVER 20YRS....[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B][I]AND STILL GOING STRONG!!![/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    They are using flash for at least some of it. I have version 9 installed, I don't know what is required.
    I just downloaded version 9, and now its loads. Slowly, but it loads. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBroncos84 View Post
    I just downloaded version 9, and now its loads. Slowly, but it loads. Thanks!
    Yea, my load is slow too, and I consistantly get 5100k on my speedtests. Once it is up, it looks cool.

Bugs are being identified and addressed every day over on DenverBroncos.com. We tweaked some processes on the home page that should have reduced its load time quite a bit. Most other stuff is on the back end and doesn't have a huge impact on what most people see on the front end.

Tned, I tried to respond to both your e-mails on Friday and my messages came back repeatedly as undeliverable. Many thanks for your input.