Page 38 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
    I think we are giving Losman too much time in there.

Three things to be improved going into the second half.

Defense has got to improve on the tackling
    Offense has got to start going deeper in the passing game to open the run
    Special teams looks horrid

Quote Originally Posted by padenerik View Post
    Why did you ask that? You think he's done anything for the team since 1998? Look at the team. We are lost and confused and I don't think Shanahan knows how to fix the problems.
    u think ne one else could do a better job? THink about it We had JOHn Elway, idiot one of the best EVER.
    Lets GO Broncos!!!

seriously i think we arent playing to our expectations but they are doing great on the road
    the offense has driven down the field but ended in 2 fg's and an int
    the d is playing great
    i think that what will propell us is the running game
    t henry 10 carries 65 yards
    shanny let teh man runit down the field and then throw in a wrinkle play for cutler
    great 1st half too bad i cant see any of it

sig by B4B6..

More Simeon Rice please.

Decent half....Defense was OK, offense was great except for inside the 30, and Cutler's bad throw.....

We get the ball and we will SCORE!
    Administrator

Denver's defense isn't playing as badly as everyone is saying. They haven't allowed any points, and this past drive there were put into a terrible situation when they have to start on their own side of the field. They've came up with two big sacks and an interception, and Elvis has been getting some solid pressure on the quarterback. Our run defense isn't nearly as porous as it was. Marshawn is averaging less than four yards a carry, and a few wide receiver runs were for good gains, but honestly.

I don't see where our defense is playing bad when they haven't allowed a point scored on defense.

Cutler made a terrible throw which took the opportunity for a lead away from us and our offensive line hasn't been able to get the job done when it counts. The defense has been far from our Achilles heel this game, and I'd place more blame on the offensive line and special teams more than anything.

Denver just needs to pound the ball in the second half and establish the run more. As long as Cutler doesn't make dumb throws, he has the upper edge on the opposing defense. We just need to play smart, establish the run and get things going.

I don't know if I'll be able to hand three straight years of opening the year with a loss

GO BRONCOS!!
    Administrator

First half looked pretty good in the end. Not the score you want to see for all the opportunities that the Broncos had, but we looked much better both on our O and our D. We gave up big on the punt/ kickoff coverage. Seems like we're over covering. Might be time to get Sauerbrun to start going more directional.

Two sacks for big losses, some good pressure by our D, and a late Int. We had them in a lot of third and long situations. Looked much better overall, though M. Lynch is either a beast or our run D isn't great or both. Looked like we were getting to Losman quite nicely though.

Our O got stymied early when we tried running up the middle a lot -- noticed Sapp wasn't picking up blocks really well. More getting the downfield guy (safety) and letting the linebacker nail Henry. Gotta work on that. Cutler's been tossing high or a bit off the mark, and off his back foot and across his body a bit, though he'd been getting it to the guys well enough when needed. Has gotten it to all our big names and spread it around well. Still, overall the O looked better than most of preseason and the line got Cutler a pocket.

Hixon has looked good on punt/kick returns as well. Nothing huge so far, but an improvement.

We just need to finish our drives, and we'll be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by xxbeanstaxx View Post
    u think ne one else could do a better job? THink about it We had JOHn Elway, idiot one of the best EVER.
    Verbiage like this and I'm the idiot....

Looking back at Jay's first games, he did a lot better in the third quarter. So let's hope they get their act together in the third!
    Last edited by I_Only_Like_Jay; 09-09-2007 at 11:34 AM.

Overall we are dominating this game.As soon as we settle down were golden.
    Stupid little things here and there are keeping us from an easy win so far.We should squeak this one out or take over in the 2nd half.I think the D looks pretty good except for Golds missed tackle.Cutler is going to be wicked as soon as he settles in.Im not worried at all.Walker is nasty for sure.Henry is just warming up.D.J. and Webster are flying to the ball.There are a lot of positives in the 1st half.

our protection on special teams cant seem to stop the gains.

Other then that were doing decent. it would have been 6-0 if we could have stopped him
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Much like last year

We cant score in the redzone.

We are beating ourselves on special teams.

Our D is bailing out our Offense.

Frustrated!

Lets go Boys
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosinindy View Post
    Much like last year

We cant score in the redzone.

We are beating ourselves on special teams.

Our D is bailing out our Offense.

Frustrated!

Lets go Boys
    Couldn't have said it any better myself!