Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bengaaaaals1688 View Post
    I like Henry genius. My point was that a 100 yard game doesn't put someone in the top 101 players... and neither does 2. Every starting RB, that has played for anymore than 2-3 years, will have had a 100 yard game at some point in his career... does that mean that they should all be in the top 101 players?? No... it means that they are starting RB's. That is what they are supposed to do. Like I said, if you really wanted to make a good argument for him being in the top 101 players you should have used his season... I repeat SEASON from last year rather than one game from this year. Get it yet??
    267 yds. 1st in NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    267 yds. 1st in NFL.
    Oh boy... really?? Is he first in the NFL?? Are you still acting like I was insulting him?? Henry is a great RB, and when you can find something that shows that I don't believe that go right ahead. And from now on when I post something that is actually more of a compliment to Henry than an insult to him... give up because if you don't you are just going to look as bad as you look right now trying to prove something I said wrong as if there was actually the possibility of it.
    http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/806...sonsig1bb2.png

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9...nemsigbuq8.jpg

Sig by Sky.

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.

Quote Originally Posted by bengaaaaals1688 View Post
    Oh boy... really?? Is he first in the NFL?? give up because if you don't you are just going to look as bad as you look right now trying to prove something I said wrong as if there was actually the possibility of it.
    Yep. He's first, but if he played the Bengals, he'd probably be half way to 1,000 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
    I say Tomlinson and Manning are like 1A and 1B. No way is Tomlinson only 4th best. He was on some pretty bad teams with no o-line and was dominating. Now that he has a good supporting cast he is breaking records.
    LT sure has not looked like he should be ranked 1A or 1B during the first two weeks of the season, unless of course the ranking concerns whiners and/or cry babies!

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    LT sure has not looked like he should be ranked 1A or 1B during the first two weeks of the season, unless of course the ranking concerns whiners and/or cry babies!
    Hey, at least Ladainian doesn't cheat!!

Hey, at least Ladainian doesn't cheat!!
    Neither did the Patriots yesterday when they beat LT and his Chargers teammates like a drum, rug, etc. Moreover, at least two or three of LT's teammates do/have cheated because they were caught and punished for using performance enhancing drugs. Finally, LT may not cheat, but he cries, whines, and sulks worse than any other NFL player, except maybe TO.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Yep. He's first, but if he played the Bengals, he'd probably be half way to 1,000 right now.
    Ohhh good one... telling me my teams terrible run defense is terrible. I swear I didn't already know that.
    http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/806...sonsig1bb2.png

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9...nemsigbuq8.jpg

Sig by Sky.

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.

So he made ONE play/interception against Brady since becoming a Bronco. (Champ also had 1 interception while playing for the Redskins).

I do not believe that making ONE play/interception against a player constitutes as owning that player or being that player's daddy, but if you want to delude yourself(ves) in to believing it does, go right ahead!
    Shanahan is 7 and 3 against Belicheat and the Broncos are 3 and 2 against the Pats in the last 5 meetings, yes thats with Tom Brady! I wouldn't brag about Brady or the Pats around these parts since we own them!

Quote Originally Posted by TheComeBackKid View Post
    Shanahan is 7 and 3 against Belicheat and the Broncos are 3 and 2 against the Pats in the last 5 meetings, yes thats with Tom Brady! I wouldn't brag about Brady or the Pats around these parts since we own them!
    First of all, I've never denied that the Broncos have historically had the Patriots number no matter who the coach or QB is.

Second, I did not realize that stating an opinion and/or pointing out that just because Champ Bailey or any other defensive player has made ONE interception/play against Brady, Peyton Manning, John Elway, Joe Montana, or any other QB, does not IMHO "constitute as owning that player or being that player's daddy," meant I was bragging about Brady or the Patriots?

It appears that you either missed the point of my post/argument or don't really care and just want to make a HUGE stretch to find something to argue about.

I say Tomlinson and Manning are like 1A and 1B.
    After three weeks, LT is still clearly not playing like the 1A or 1B player out of the top 101 players in the NFL.

No way is Tomlinson only 4th best.
    You're right, statistically LT is presently the thirty something ranked running back, not player in the NFL.

He was on some pretty bad teams with no o-line and was dominating. Now that he has a good supporting cast he is breaking records.
    Presently, he is not dominating or breaking any records, except for possible futility records for a reigning league MVP.

The Broncos have barely 1/10th the fans that a team like the Cowboys have. Just a popularity contest, don't sweat it, if it wasn't Javon Walker would be in there.

After three weeks, LT is still clearly not playing like the 1A or 1B player out of the top 101 players in the NFL.

You're right, statistically LT is presently the thirty something ranked running back, not player in the NFL.

Presently, he is not dominating or breaking any records, except for possible futility records for a reigning league MVP.
    Fair enough, he isn't producing at the moment. I still believe he is 1B, regardless of how he is doing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    No Javon?

No Cutler?

No Henry?

okkkkkkk........
    Hey it would be great to have seen them on that list, but do you think with the performances so far there names should have been up there? Perhaps more Broncos will be on that list when we decimate the Colts.
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SM19 View Post
    Please. Champ Bailey is Tom Brady's father.
    I thought Travis Henry was Bradys Father??

He's everyone elses father.

But yea it looks like a popularity contest.
    I saw the list before and laughed.

I dont know how Reggie gets on that list.

But I dont really care about what ratings our players have.
    I prefer to stay under the radar.