Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Bronco View Post
    It will very difficult to win this game. With Walker probably out, Stokely and the TE's will be key in coming away with a victory. I have faith that Bailey and Bly can, somewhat, contain the Colts passing attack. It may all boil down to how our "D" plays the run today. If Addai has a great game, we will lose. I just have a feeling that our Broncos will show up to play today. I think they were a little embarrassed last weekend. They have something to prove.
    i agree bout bailey n bly but were in trouble covering clark w/ gold or a safety n there slot wr...imo best chance is long drives n obvisously no turnovers

I have some concerns about Indy. They seem to have our emotional number. For some reason we get really stupid when we play them.

The team really isn't all that different from last year in my opinion. A solid defense, a good offense that just doesn't seem to be able to find the end zone.

Plummer's big problems always came in the form of turn-overs when looking for the big play all the time. Last week I made a post reminding Cutler that there's something called a check-down receiver, and that it's not a bad idea to use one.

Seems eerily familiar to me.

Simply put, our defense for as good as it is, allows points - partially because our offense can't seem to stay on the field or ever establish a lead that helps our defense to make the opposing offense become predictable or one dimensional.

Our offense can't seem to put points up. Our defense doesn't seem capable of overcoming that handicap. That's the bottom line. I love my Broncos but they seem to have a crush on the Colts. Every time we're near them we psych ourselves out, get sweaty and slippery hands, get a massive case of the stupids and seem to have two left feet.

I'd definitely say we're smitten.

Today's the day to show we're over her. Let's see if we've really moved on.

Please Dre', Im begging you: DONT BITE!!!

Payton can put up 30 points easy this game. Can our offense put up more? Of course! lol
    The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Well hopefully last weeks loss was the Broncos thinking ahead to this game. And hopefully a new improved defense traveled to Indy and not last weeks defense. If we can get to Peyton and actually hit him a few times, I think we can be in this game from the start. Also, Mike S. needs to have some trust in our young QB and make some deep passes to start.

I am ready. Smoker is smoking some meat, beer is chilling and I am ready for SUnday football!!!!

LETS GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Good Morning fellow Broncomaniacs here is to great game

GO BRONCOS

Let's Go Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    I have some concerns about Indy. They seem to have our emotional number. For some reason we get really stupid when we play them.

The team really isn't all that different from last year in my opinion. A solid defense, a good offense that just doesn't seem to be able to find the end zone.

Plummer's big problems always came in the form of turn-overs when looking for the big play all the time. Last week I made a post reminding Cutler that there's something called a check-down receiver, and that it's not a bad idea to use one.

Seems eerily familiar to me.

Simply put, our defense for as good as it is, allows points - partially because our offense can't seem to stay on the field or ever establish a lead that helps our defense to make the opposing offense become predictable or one dimensional.

Our offense can't seem to put points up. Our defense doesn't seem capable of overcoming that handicap. That's the bottom line. I love my Broncos but they seem to have a crush on the Colts. Every time we're near them we psych ourselves out, get sweaty and slippery hands, get a massive case of the stupids and seem to have two left feet.

I'd definitely say we're smitten.

Today's the day to show we're over her. Let's see if we've really moved on.
    What a clever post.....

Two questions:

1. Just WHO'S "smitten"?

and

2. Did he personally thank you for the professional tip?

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Tom Jackson is with us. . .

At least Tom Jackson is still with us. On ESPN he just stated that he believes Champ will be a gamebreaker and the Broncos will pull off the upset.

It is nice to see the old alumni of the team will still hang in with us when most everybody else thinks that we will spanked today.

I look forward to a close, but high-scoring game today.

Go Broncos! Keep our streak alive (beating the defending champs)!!!

w/o walker my feeling of an upset is gone this sucks so bad

Check out my NFL Draft website!

:deep breath: Okay, gang...here we go again! Another week...another opponent, hopefully different results. Let's hope for the best....

Let's change things up and pull an upset instead of a let down.

GO BRONCOS!

We are coming off a weak performance last week and it appear Walker is out, which will just make it harder on the offense,.

I am hoping Shanny has some creative game planning going on, but even so it will be tough on the D to stop Manning, who I think will test Bly a few times or check off to his tight end.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Cool oh gosh

hey
    so what's on the agenda today?
    Other than praying Peyton doesn't walk all over Jay

I have been watching On Any Given Sunday for two days.

Raiders Miami is rained out, no?

GO BRONKS

Cool mommie

what's javon out for?

Delayed due to lightning storms
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.