Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

i still say we go 11-5, 10-6

Look at our schedule I think we can do well against KC and the raiders. I only see losses from the jags, colts, once in SD, pittsburgh, once in KC, and either tennessee/Detroit.
    I am still waiting for Bates to stiffen up that run D tho..
    There was nothing more painful this week than watching addai and some other nameless colts runningback to get 6 yards a pop...
    Last edited by kdayZn; 09-30-2007 at 05:02 PM.

Who are you??

i'm an optimistic broncos fan

A fan has to have heart, but a fan also has to look at reality...

11-5? C'mon.

Quote Originally Posted by kdayZn View Post
    Look at our schedule I think we can do well against KC and the raiders. I only see losses from the jags, colts, once in SD, once in KC, and either tennessee/Detroit.
    I am still waiting for Bates to stiffen up that run D tho..
    There was nothing more painful this week than watching addai and some other nameless colts runningback to get 6 yards a pop...
    although i applaud your optimism....i have to slap you across the face with the reality stick....

.500 at best

i'm an optimistic broncos fan

I'm optimistic too and I still believe.

I'm usually optimistic as well. I don't think we'll beat the Raiders again though - look at them today with Culpepper! He runs! Uh oh..!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t227/nate44db/marshallsig2.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t227/nate44db/jersey-1.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

i expected these kind of replies..losing twice in a row in bronco country is harsh. I hope we can come out with a win against SD this week rather than our next meeting in like December so it can lighten the mood a little.

Can anyone list teams we are going to lose to and explain?
    because I still really believe we passed up the worst of our schedule..wait maybe after the pittsburgh game..then we can start rolling

We'll have yet another sub-par season, going 9-7 overall. We end up bing 23rd in run D, in the middle of the pack for pass D, 2nd in rush offense, middle of the pack in the passing game. Then we'll win the division only to lose to Indy in the first round, then firing every coach we have except Shanny.

Sorry to sound so pessimistic, but I'm pretty upset over the carefree, nonchalant style of play we're putting on every Sunday. I can totally understand why B-Marsh would go off to the sideline and throw his helmet and throw a fit for this team. It's sad! Come on boys! You need a kick in the pants, a serious attitude adjustment, and learn how to properly tackle!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate44CB View Post
    I'm usually optimistic as well. I don't think we'll beat the Raiders again though - look at them today with Culpepper! He runs! Uh oh..!
    they beat the 0-4 dolphins

ooooooooooo

We almost beat y'all we will get one in oak-town

I think we can sweep KC and i'm serious. Their offense can't score much this year and i don't think they can keep up with our offense.
    As for the colts game..I think it woulda helped us greatly if we had Javon.

I think we can sweep KC and i'm serious. Their offense can't score much this year and i don't think they can keep up with our offense.
    As for the colts game..I think it woulda helped us greatly if we had Javon.
    See what KC did today?

With Dameon Huard? haha

I am sure I am going to be called all kinds of nice things (see: homer) for this but I don't really care...

When you are a fan of a team, no matter what team that is, no matter what sport that is, you have a right to be optimistic about that team. And to be honest no where is this more true then in the NFL. In a league where this years Cardinals can beat the Steelers, the Chiefs can beat the Chargers, and the Falcons can beat the Texans ANYTHING can happen any week. I was very optimistic coming into this year and I still am. We can't point at the schedule and be scared about facing the Chargers and Steelers next. I am beginning to question our fans more than our team! There is nothing wrong with believing and I think everyone should get off of everyone's case that says they still believe we can have a good season.

I say it was a rough loss with a lot of problems. But more importantly I say GO BRONCOS!
    "Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans"

Quote Originally Posted by classicarluvr View Post
    I am sure I am going to be called all kinds of nice things (see: homer) for this but I don't really care...

When you are a fan of a team, no matter what team that is, no matter what sport that is, you have a right to be optimistic about that team. And to be honest no where is this more true then in the NFL. In a league where this years Cardinals can beat the Steelers, the Chiefs can beat the Chargers, and the Falcons can beat the Texans ANYTHING can happen any week. I was very optimistic coming into this year and I still am. We can't point at the schedule and be scared about facing the Chargers and Steelers next. I am beginning to question our fans more than our team! There is nothing wrong with believing and I think everyone should get off of everyone's case that says they still believe we can have a good season.

I say it was a rough loss with a lot of problems. But more importantly I say GO BRONCOS!
    I say Go Broncos too man!

It's just theres 2 sides to a fan... Heart and reality.

A fan can have all the heart for a team, but they should also realize the problems.

You can't just say "we're going to kill the colts!" "It's a 100% win".. you need facts.