View Poll Results: Fan Poll Question: What's the reason why the Broncos are 2-3 so far?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lack of pressure on opposing quarterbacks

0 0%
  • Red zone offense

0 0%
  • Rushing defense

1 10.00%
  • Special teams

0 0%
  • Tackling

0 0%
  • Turnovers

1 10.00%
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE

8 80.00%
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Um guys, it's only week 4

C'mon all.

It's week 4. We are 2-2. Last year we were 9-7. Why can't we end up 14-2?

Yeah, I saw what the REAL Broncos looked like in the 1st half of that Indy game. But we saw what the real Colts looked like in the 2nd half. You gotta remember it was in the dome too.

We still got one hell of a season left in front of us. Maybe Bates' defense scheme will kick into effect next week.

Don't lose faith!
    [B]Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!![/B]

[B]Team Tebow #16[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DenverSpark View Post
    C'mon all.

Yeah, I saw what the REAL Broncos looked like in the 1st half of that Indy game. But we saw what the real Colts looked like in the 2nd half. You gotta remember it was in the dome too.

We still got one hell of a season left in front of us. Maybe Bates' defense scheme will kick into effect next week.

Don't lose faith!
    We saw the potential of what the "future" broncos might look like if they can get it together, but the REAL Broncos team is the one we have right now, and that's the one from quarters 2-4 today.

C'mon all.

Don't lose faith!
    Why cant we go 14-2? Hmm, because we can hardly beat the Bills and Raiders, we got beat by the Jags, at home.. And then we got blown out by Indy today.. We are going to be lucky to get to 8-8 if we keep playing like we did today..
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

at least i KNOW we'll beat the chargers
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3231/guestmremeatx17xev1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Denver[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Broncos[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="3"]5-5[/SIZE][/B]

funny, people have been saying this since preseason week 1.

"its only week 1"

"its only week 2"

next thing you know

"its only week 14, we can still break even!"

Quote Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
    funny, people have been saying this since preseason week 1.

"its only week 1"

"its only week 2"

next thing you know

"its only week 14, we can still break even!"
    haha thats funny cuss i was just aout to write the same thing
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3231/guestmremeatx17xev1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Denver[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Broncos[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="3"]5-5[/SIZE][/B]

C'mon all.

Don't lose faith!
    let us all vent for awhile, I dont think any of us have given up on the season, its just frustrating to lose like this today, and we got to get that out of our system,

1/4 of the season has gone by.

I REALLY hope the Broncos see whats wrong and improve on it. I hope the new defense kicks in and the the offense clicks. I hope all the new cogs and gears finally get in sync and wrok together.

Then again, that's what I said each week.

If we lose next week we are tied for last place...
    Bu gee its only week 5....
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton [/FONT]

Well if we go 2-2 each 1/4 of the year we will end up 8-8 and first place in the AFC West.

then all we have to do is win 4 straight.

Exclamation

C'mon all.

Don't lose faith!

I hear this kind of pipe-dream thinking all the time.

Why can't we, you ask? Why???....

Because that's like the student with a 30 average saying "If I ace the final exam, I can pass the course."

Is past performance no indication at all of future success [or lack of it]?

P.S. Not to be a close-minded, pessimistic harbinger of doom ...but while it is - I admit - theoretically possible, everyone's got to admit that the odds are stacked heavily against making huge strides like you're talking about.

Last edited by sbutk; 10-01-2007 at 11:42 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by paintballer View Post

I can't believe how naive you sound.

Ever hear the saying "Don't count your chickens..." ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by paintballer View Post
    No you don't. Well, if you do KNOW, go and put 10,000 on the game. I BET you wouldn't do that! So, you probably don't know. You just think. If you're wrong...give me CP!!
    John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

C'mon all.

Don't lose faith!
    Because we'll end up @ 6-10.
    John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Ack, the thread staryed on me.

What I'm tyring to say is that it's not over yet. This whole board is FILLED with negativity. I understand we lost, and I'm just as disappointed, but c'mon. At week 4 we still have plenty of time to fix our mistakes. (And to you "funny" posters who said, "Next time it'll be it's only week 14, I wouldn't say we still had time.)

I honestly can't think of a better coach than Shanny who can make adjustments during the season.

These last 4 games were good for the Broncos IMO. We saw what the players can and cannot do, and now is the time to fix those issues.

As a leaving note, don't turn into Philly fans guys. This board is just completely run over by negativity, and fairweather fans. I've been reading Buffalo forums, and even they aren't this bad. Hell, the Rams fans even think they can comeback and are praising the day when Jackson comes back.

Y'all disappoint me...

GO BRONCOS!
    [B]Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!![/B]

[B]Team Tebow #16[/B]