Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Well, there is always next year / Season's over (Merged)

We have some good youg players, cutler looks good. This is just definately not our year. I wouldn't be suprised if we finish last in the west this year. Hopefully we can pull it together by next year and have another good draft.

yea i see some major changes next year i predict some coaching changes shanny will stay but i see some def and off coaching changes special teams as well

Hello early draft pick!

That is... unless Shanny & Co. don't do something stupid with it.

Season is still so early. This thread is pathetic.
    I'm on Twitter!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Quote Originally Posted by AsianOrange View Post
    So far, there is something looking more pathetic than this thread - The Broncos.

The Broncos already had FOUR GAMES to work out the kinks and errors and weak spots. I was expecting a HUGE improvement (like the past 3 weeks) in the game this week. Guess not. Another step backwards instead of forwards.

Don't forget they had 2+ months to work out the new defensive scheme.

Tackling is horrid, they might have to start doing full pads full contact tackling drills in practice.

Looks like the Chargers have been practicing and the Broncos haven't.

Maybe THenry passed around extra mary jane?

I still think it is early. Week 5 and people are giving up already? This is a LOOOONG season. This is an adjustment league. Some how, I'm thinking you guys cannot be fans if you do not believe in your team.
    I'm on Twitter!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

I still think it is early. Week 5 and people are giving up already? This is a LOOOONG season. This is an adjustment league. Some how, I'm thinking you guys cannot be fans if you do not believe in your team.
    In 5 weeks, Denver still has not made an adjustment against the run, or in the red zone on offense.

Actually they have. They have almost tried everything.

Denver just sucks against the run, and in the red zone.

Of course im a fan ill defend the broncos with everything i have im just saying how sad our team looks this season yes its early but when you playing like this you just kinda lose hope on this season and look forward to next

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    In 5 weeks, Denver still has not made an adjustment against the run, or in the red zone on offense.

Actually they have. They have almost tried everything.

Denver just sucks against the run, and in the red zone.
    Here's my take.

In practice, they do situation 11 on 11 (redzone offense and defense)

Since the Broncos D SUCKS ****, then the O has an easy time getting in. Therefore, they think they're fine.
    Since the O thinks theyre fine and they're looking great, the D doesn't get better because they think all other offenses are going to be inferior, and that they're good enough.

WRONG SUCKAS

I know it is early.
    Unfortuntely, i didn't see any improvements..
    In fact, it is becoming worse ..

To me..this season is over and i will not have any expectations.

I just want to see improvement in offense, defense and ST.

Quote Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
    Here's my take.

In practice, they do situation 11 on 11 (redzone offense and defense)

Since the Broncos D SUCKS ****, then the O has an easy time getting in. Therefore, they think they're fine.
    Since the O thinks theyre fine and they're looking great, the D doesn't get better because they think all other offenses are going to be inferior, and that they're good enough.

WRONG SUCKAS
    It's an interesting theory.

I've always defended Shanahan, but he has only improved this team on paper.

Sucks for us fans.

you are pathetic for saying that people with sense know this season is OVER so how about you slow your roll before you jump on people for speaking the truth

We wouldn't be here if we weren't fans, I'm sick of all this holier than thou bull. People get sick of watching the team they have loved all their life suck it up and now people who pretend to enjoy it are better fans. That has nothing to do with any of these threads, so give it up.

Fact is, denver can't tackle...not even a little bit. You can't win in this league if you can't tackle and can't score touchdowns. They get in the redzone and you know it will be a fg. They run 1 yard routes to the rb on third and 7. If you can't score touchdowns, and can't tackle, you wont win. Period. End of story. Say I'm not a fan or whatever you want, but if you don't see this, then you aren't a fan of football and know nothing about it. And now their starting RB is gonna be out and they will have a rookie rb for the rest of the year carrying the load. As I said earlier, there is always next year.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    It's an interesting theory.

I've always defended Shanahan, but he has only improved this team on paper.

Sucks for us fans.
    My second theory:

T. Henry passed around the mary jane in practice.

Rod Smith will step back on the field after BYE week.... giving the team confidence and making them fired up. Javon Walker will as well, and give us the deep threat back.