Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Season ain't over

I know we looked extemely bad today and bad for the last 3 games, but there still is a lot of football to be played. Good thngis we are still tied in the AFC West. All we have to do is wn the division and get our butts in the playoffs, as everyone should know anything can happen in the playoffs. we can still go 13-3...I know far fetched, but it still can happen. Hopefully this bye week is something we really needed and we come back ready to kick some butt.

Have faith my fellow Bronco fans, we still have a good team and we will get things turned around.

Too much faith can be compared with stupidity. For the day I lost all faith.

Quote Originally Posted by boofeyblitz View Post
    I know we looked extemely bad today and bad for the last 3 games, but there still is a lot of football to be played. Good thngis we are still tied in the AFC West. All we have to do is wn the division and get our butts in the playoffs, as everyone should know anything can happen in the playoffs. we can still go 13-3...I know far fetched, but it still can happen. Hopefully this bye week is something we really needed and we come back ready to kick some butt.

Have faith my fellow Bronco fans, we still have a good team and we will get things turned around.
    with all due respect...put the pipe down and face the music.

I am still a fan, but a fan that accepts reality....

This team swallows....there is no team, there are just good individual players.

time for a real change...Fire Shanahan.

How can you possibly say that and believe yourself after watching the first 5 games of the season? This team has NO SHOT at making the playoff's. I hate to say it but the Raiders have a better chance. At least the Raiders D doesn't quit in the 3rd quarter of division game in October!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coco View Post
    with all due respect...put the pipe down and face the music.

I am still a fan, but a fan that accepts reality....

This team swallows....there is no team, there are just good individual players.

time for a real change...Fire Shanahan.
    Then I ask you, if we fire Shanahan, who do we put in his place. Off Cordinator, Mike H. or do we put Jim Bates in there. i dont think firing Shanahan will solve the problems.

Then I ask you, if we fire Shanahan, who do we put in his place. Off Cordinator, Mike H. or do we put Jim Bates in there. i dont think firing Shanahan will solve the problems.
    It cant get any worse...he needs to give up some of his duties....

maybe Cower, maybe my Mom, maybe your Mom, it doesent matter....

we have looked awful for the entire season and the preseason

i dont know who we change him with and i love shanny but it just seems like the game is past him at this point (thats why i love the broncos they used to be unafraid of change) i want a young coach thats tough on his players and brings a spark to the game, we just look dead out there right now
    -------

Toughen up Bronco fans. Season ain't over

We all have been blow out. The Chargers were bound to have a break out game. The season doesn't end until week 17, So keep your head up and meet us in the play-offs.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="darkorange"]R.I.P.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]D-Will/Nash/[COLOR="Red"]Tay[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]lor[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]/[COLOR="Red"]Hi[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]ll[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3005/stateflagcoloradoxa7.gif[/IMG]

And if you didn't notice, we knocked off the Chiefs for you. So that should definately be an upside. We should've shut them out, but thats ok. That means both you and the Chiefs are 2-3, and expect us to knock the Chargers off as well in the coming weeks when they come to J-Ville.

As a Jaguars fan living in Denver, I REALLY want to see the Broncos and Jags in the play-offs.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="darkorange"]R.I.P.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]D-Will/Nash/[COLOR="Red"]Tay[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]lor[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]/[COLOR="Red"]Hi[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]ll[/COLOR]

A Jags fans is more optimistic for the Broncos' chances than most Bronco fans. That's !

I'm not giving up. But it's hard to be optimistic after getting whipped at home by a division rival. We've got two weeks to stew but hopefully the Broncos respond the right way, which is to say they need to play pissed off next game.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Are we going to say the season isn't over after every loss?

True it's not over... there are 11 games left.

But the hope is over.

Being humiliated by a division opponent isn't easy (Ask the Colts fans, they were destroyed by us, which is labeled as The Famous 375). Trust me. Houston shut the Jags out on Christmas before. But you have to look at it record-wise. Since we knocked off the Chiefs, and Oakland will most likely flop in the coming weeks along with the Chargers, AFC West is still up for grabs and you guys have the upper hand (Huard is out, Croyle is GARBAGE, Even with the return of Kennison the Chiefs are overrated).

Keep looking at the bright side. the AFC West is weak this year, and the Broncos, by personal experience, are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagwired View Post
    Being humiliated by a division opponent isn't easy (Ask the Colts fans, they were destroyed by us, which is labeled as The Famous 375). Trust me. Houston shut the Jags out on Christmas before. But you have to look at it record-wise. Since we knocked off the Chiefs, and Oakland will most likely flop in the coming weeks along with the Chargers, AFC West is still up for grabs and you guys have the upper hand (Huard is out, Croyle is GARBAGE, Even with the return of Kennison the Chiefs are overrated).

Keep looking at the bright side. the AFC West is weak this year, and the Broncos, by personal experience, are not.
    You see are next two games?

Yes, it's true. The season isn't over. We will have to endure another 12 weeks of this. Oh well, we do have the bye week to look forward to, and surely we can beat the raiders, please, please.

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Are we going to say the season isn't over after every loss?

True it's not over... there are 11 games left.

But the hope is over.
    Yes, hope is over. Maybe with no expectations a little joy will come back someday this season.