Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Henry

The broncos need to do the following:

get rid of Travis henry
    Shanahan needs to appologize to Plummer
    Continue to get over Darrent and Damien
    Get over hurting Everette from Buffaloe

get aggressive and move forward.

You do realize that changes coaches means changing schemes. Look at what it did to our Defense. Look at what a new coach did to the Chargers. Unless you want to rebuild for the next 2-3 years you need to just wait for the Defense to get their act together. Changing coaches is not the answer.
    [IMG]http://www.kaitlynpaige.net/!cid_image001.gif[/IMG]

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Red face Shannahan

We need to keep the best coach ever..... until John Elway decides to come coach the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokyong View Post
    You do realize that changes coaches means changing schemes. Look at what it did to our Defense. Look at what a new coach did to the Chargers. Unless you want to rebuild for the next 2-3 years you need to just wait for the Defense to get their act together. Changing coaches is not the answer.
    This team is rebuilding no matter what.
    And, no a new coach does not mean it would take 2-3 years.
    A new coach would bring in his own coaching staff and new blood to the team.
    Pete Carroll (relax, hypothetical) would bring in his staff and revamp the team accordingly.
    took him 1 year to remake USC into a powerhouse. Many feel that college is actually HARDER to rebuild a team considering there is only recruiting, and there are alot of guidelines to follow

Shanahan is fine. THe players need to step up and play. HE cant be out there making the plays for them. They are the ones that need to make tackles, cover people down the field, hold onto the ball. If during the off season he decides to cut ties with some players, then so be it. They didnt fit the scheme. Shanahan is not the problem however.

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

To have Bill Parcells teaching our defense.

I bet he'd have a stroke by the first week from all the yelling.

Quote Originally Posted by draco193 View Post
    Shanahan is fine. THe players need to step up and play. HE cant be out there making the plays for them. They are the ones that need to make tackles, cover people down the field, hold onto the ball. If during the off season he decides to cut ties with some players, then so be it. They didnt fit the scheme. Shanahan is not the problem however.
    What scheme? The one that Shenanigans changes every time the wind kicks up?
    Are you talking about the players he brought in here or drafted?
    Hey i hate to break this to you all, but everything that goes on in the player personel context is solely the responsibility of Shanahan. It been that way for years!
    So if the fact that the Broncos dont have any DTs or DEs is the obvious problem, look no further than the fact that Shenanigans gets rid of EVERY good DT or DE on the team every year! (Bertrand Berry. Reggie Hayward, Trevor Pryce, Gerrard Warren, i'm sure there's more)
    Or how about making good, solid drafting decisions? Hmm?
    Shenanigans couldnt draft to save his life! The last couple drafts have been OK at best and last years is still up in the air, so i would lay the blame at the guys feet who wanted it this way.

All i know is Shannahan won 2 superbowls for the Broncos and no other Coach as done that.I have my faith in Shanny even though we are losing im still on the bandwagan.

Quote Originally Posted by socalorado1 View Post
    (Bertrand Berry. Reggie Hayward, Trevor Pryce, Gerrard Warren
    I sure wish we had that front four