Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Oh come on. Don't leave the games, people. Support your team.

I've almost already lost respect for the "Die hard" fans who were in the stands today. Not all of you are like that though, but that was just ridiculous, almost as bad as when Lions fans wore Bengals colors to the game.

You'll never see a Jag fan do that, because we don't even go even when we're winning lol. Except for MNF games.

But you have to support your team in order for them to do great. Not slouch around and quit at the 3rd quarter. You know, the only reason we beat the Steelers on Monday Night 9-0 last year was because the guys in Jacksonville organized a thing called Teal Night, where all fans wore teal to the game, or wore teal around the city for the week. No black or gold(Our 2nd color), Just teal. On game time, went CRAZY. Perhaps to show some love to the Broncos, you guys should do a Crush Night or something, and fill your next home game with orange. I swear, it'll kickstart the Broncos.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="darkorange"]R.I.P.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]D-Will/Nash/[COLOR="Red"]Tay[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]lor[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]/[COLOR="Red"]Hi[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]ll[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3005/stateflagcoloradoxa7.gif[/IMG]

I was there...

I was at the game and didn't leave until the end (though I thought about it). To be fair, it got pretty cold and rained for over an hour solid.

We as Bronco fans are not used to being embarrassed like we were today. That was one of the worst displays of football i've ever seen, and the fans had a right to leave. It's not easy to cheer on your team in the cold and rain when they are down 30+ points, and show NO heart, passion, or desire to compete.

That siad, I am a Die-Hard fan and would never leave a game early, but I can't blame those who left...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[B][SIZE="4"]Check out my clothing company: Dayzend Apparel
    [url]www.dayzend.net[/url][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs 4 life View Post
    I was at the game and didn't leave until the end (though I thought about it). To be fair, it got pretty cold and rained for over an hour solid.

We as Bronco fans are not used to being embarrassed like we were today. That was one of the worst displays of football i've ever seen, and the fans had a right to leave. It's not easy to cheer on your team in the cold and rain when they are down 30+ points, and show NO heart, passion, or desire to compete.

That siad, I am a Die-Hard fan and would never leave a game early, but I can't blame those who left...
    But come on now. Almost EVERYONE was gone except Static fans. The Broncos players saw how many people were in the stands, and are probably in a season-over mentality. That's what happens when people do that. One of the main reasons the Jags lost because people didn't show up to shower the defense in cheers.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="darkorange"]R.I.P.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]D-Will/Nash/[COLOR="Red"]Tay[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]lor[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]/[COLOR="Red"]Hi[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]ll[/COLOR]

I wish it was cold here. Its like 80 something here in NY. Damn I want it to snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagwired View Post
    But come on now. Almost EVERYONE was gone except Static fans. The Broncos players saw how many people were in the stands, and are probably in a season-over mentality. That's what happens when people do that. One of the main reasons the Jags lost because people didn't show up to shower the defense in cheers.

This team quit on themselves before most of the fans left. It was a pitiful display of football. The fans had every right to leave. Couple that with miserable weather and even your "jags faithful" would leave.

Denver has some of the most loyal fans in the leauge, but everybody has a breaking point, and for some, that point was today...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This team quit on themselves before most of the fans left. It was a pitiful display of football. The fans had every right to leave. Couple that with miserable weather and even your "jags faithful" would leave.

Denver has some of the most loyal fans in the leauge, but everybody has a breaking point, and for some, that point was today...
    Jags faithful? We don't have any faithful fans if we can't even sell out our home opener.

Pitiful display or not, the team needs you more than you think. Teams thrive off of fan energy. I guarantee you if most of the fans had been there (Even through weather, and fans in Jacksonville know weather, since it was still a full stadium at 103 degrees in week 2), the team would've probably saddled up and put more than 3 points on the board.

Jags faithful? We don't have any faithful fans if we can't even sell out our home opener.

Pitiful display or not, the team needs you more than you think. Teams thrive off of fan energy. I guarantee you if most of the fans had been there (Even through weather, and fans in Jacksonville know weather, since it was still a full stadium at 103 degrees in week 2), the team would've probably saddled up and put more than 3 points on the board.
    Maybe but they looked lost and I dont think they knew where to start . of course a QB Scramble on 4th and 4 was defently not it.

You'll never see a Jag fan do that, because we don't even go even when we're winning lol. Except for MNF games.
    Jags fans? You have to tarp part of your stadium. Those giant jag logos in the upper deck covered in tarp on the ends. You guys cover your seats up. Jax is a joke. When are you guys moving again?

I can see the fans leaving when it started raining if they didn't have coats, but the booing is bad. Our fans really are classless.

And quit whining about how you "paid good money" the waiting list for Bronco season tickets is YEARS long. If you don't want to pay the money to watch the Broncos play, win or lose, sell your tickets to me.

When you go to a game demanding performance, and when you don't get it, you boo? At that point you've gone from being a fan to being a spectator. If you're gonna boo when the Broncos are sucking, sell your season tickets and go jerk off to your Peyton Manning fathead.

Quote Originally Posted by Geandily View Post
    I can see the fans leaving when it started raining if they didn't have coats, but the booing is bad. Our fans really are classless.

And quit whining about how you "paid good money" the waiting list for Bronco season tickets is YEARS long. If you don't want to pay the money to watch the Broncos play, win or lose, sell your tickets to me.

When you go to a game demanding performance, and when you don't get it, you boo? At that point you've gone from being a fan to being a spectator. If you're gonna boo when the Broncos are sucking, sell your season tickets and go jerk off to your Peyton Manning fathead.
    Really................dumb.................post

Fans have every right to have expectations for their team. When the team falls short of those expectations (and flat on their face) there is nothing wrong with fans' voicing their displeasure.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampWJ View Post

Fans have every right to have expectations for their team. When the team falls short of those expectations (and flat on their face) there is nothing wrong with fans' voicing their displeasure.

He gets performance every week, you should buy his jersey too. Hey though buddy, you should read my whole post too, not just random words.

whats the point of posting a pic of manning? Who cares...
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Geandily View Post

He gets performance every week, you should buy his jersey too. Hey though buddy, you should read my whole post too, not just random words.
    As a Georgia fan, I can pretty much guarantee you I will never own anything related to Manning or Tennessee. (Wrong week to post that Volunteers jersey around a UGA fan).

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
    Jags fans? You have to tarp part of your stadium. Those giant jag logos in the upper deck covered in tarp on the ends. You guys cover your seats up. Jax is a joke. When are you guys moving again?
    Read the post, It clearly states that Jags fans don't go to Jags games. And If JAX is a joke, then we wouldn't be 3-1, going on 4 vs. Texans.
    Last edited by Jagwired; 10-12-2007 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampWJ View Post

Thanks, that is the point I was trying to make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]