Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trench777 View Post
    I was driving down the road in my 4-wheel drive canoe, when the front left table fell off. How many knives are there in a jelly jar? Blue! There are no bones in milk.

T777
    I have played many baseball tournaments in Grand Junction.

Does everyone still cruise NORTH?

The junior college world series is played there.

MESA

Quote Originally Posted by Superchop7 View Post
    What does it take for people in the Bronco's organization or the Bronco's board to admit they are wrong ???

I am listening from people I have known for a long time......people that wanted change.......then they got change.......now......I get lies, I get justification......

Suck it up....be a man....cut ties....

You were on the right track, it's just the wrong guy.
    I am glad you finally admit being wrong and that I was right. Better late than never to admit a mistake.
    Remember that I am always right!
    Last edited by rush_limbaughII; 10-11-2007 at 10:52 PM.

How much wood, would a wood chuck, chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Quote Originally Posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    I have played many baseball tournaments in Grand Junction.

Does everyone still cruise NORTH?

The junior college world series is played there.

MESA
    !!!

Yes they do, yes it is & thats our college :-)

When we won back-to-back Super Bowls, the whole TOWN (practically) went out and cruised North Ave, screaming & honking & waving Broncos banners. It was awesome

Ohhhh, for the good old days!

T777
    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

If your flying along on your jet boat,

and the wings
    fall off your motorcycle,

how many chickens fit in a jar ??

Bates is the answer, because defense has no bones.

My point is this.....last year certain guys wanted Coyer gone.......now he's gone.......and his replacement is pathetic.......so....do I hear that Bates

is pathetic ??? No,,,,,what I hear is that this clown (Bates) is the answer......(simply to justify their position)

Weak.......admit your wrong.....this guy is horrible.
    Last edited by Superchop7; 10-12-2007 at 12:42 AM.

I refuse to admit when I'm wrong.

Welcome to the boards.

Your a chargerfan......fingerpainting gets over your head.
    Now THAT is comedy. This board is flowing with comedy, rather than usual sarcasm on the Jaguars.com board.

I am going to use that one on a Colts fan.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="darkorange"]R.I.P.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]D-Will/Nash/[COLOR="Red"]Tay[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]lor[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]/[COLOR="Red"]Hi[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]ll[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3005/stateflagcoloradoxa7.gif[/IMG]

I have been wrong about a few things Broncos.But that doesnt change the fact that nothing this side of death wont keep from being a fan from now until then.

The things I was so wrong about and dont mind saying it.

1)Not the Raiders Head Coach I cant believe this why !!!!!!!!!!

2)You never trade offense for defense !!!

Im sure I was wrong on a few more then that in the last 20+yrs.But them are the 2 I remember the most.

I am not wrong.

I always loved Coyer.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    this bates guy i didnt like from the start. every week he says the same bs, our defense is making progress. what a bunch of crock. our lb suck hard core, dj is no mlb i dont care "where our favorite broncos are going for the 4 days off" i care about what the hell they are gonna do about football. is it just me or the broncos not really acting as if this season is in jeapordy. this is sad, it seems as if the defense doesnt give it their all. .......so this is what it feels like to be a raider fan
    I said the same thing in a previous post titled " Top Stories: Four Day Escape"
    but since no one replied I thought I was the only one that felt that the last thing these Broncos deserve is a 4 day vacation. What a joke. Check out my post on page 3 if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Trench777 View Post
    I was driving down the road in my 4-wheel drive canoe, when the front left table fell off. How many knives are there in a jelly jar? Blue! There are no bones in milk.

T777
    Try using your sports bar!! I never crawl down wind, but keep your head high. For there is always strawberries. Amen.

A few thoughts;

By week 5 defensively,we should be a helluva lot better than this.

This is a coaching problem, not a player problem.

You have to coach to your players strengths, we are not doing that, not even close.

You have an obligation to your players as head coach to evaluate coaches and if they are not getting the job done....you replace them just like you would a player, it is a credibility issue.

To say he turned around the Packers is wrong, he improved the pass defense, his run defense was still 23rd in the league.

In closing, if Bates isn't getting it done, find someone that can, hell, I could get rid of all the confusion in 1 easy lesson, 6 go after the rb/qb, 5 drop into coverage, wow, that was tough.

i agree...i cannot fathom that we are gradually improving....we have given up more yards total each week we have played..excactly how is that improving?
    i also dont buy into the players and coaches saying its minor things...BUllcrap!!..if it was few minor things in week one, aparently a few more in week two, a few more in week three, and a whole bunch more in week four and five....thats not simple as missing a tackle or a hole...thats a sign that the scheme isnt working , because it either just doesnt work, or we dont have the players to perfect it

we need to be agrressive...look at all the top defenses there is one thing in common,,aggressiveness!! we play to passive in this system...our DTs should be disrupting the play from thier side not reacting to it on ours

Quote Originally Posted by red 19 View Post
    Try using your sports bar!! I never crawl down wind, but keep your head high. For there is always strawberries. Amen.
    The problem is all the Penguins that fly in for touchdowns when there is barley any peanut butter left in the grass. Not to worry, the invisible paper cup man can't hurt anyone without his earphones in.

This thread rocks.

Have you ever watched the ovens stick spoons in their grounds with smoke alarms? I used plastic. So should Terrell Bush.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="darkorange"]R.I.P.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]D-Will/Nash/[COLOR="Red"]Tay[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]lor[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]/[COLOR="Red"]Hi[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]ll[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3005/stateflagcoloradoxa7.gif[/IMG]