Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah it would definitely hep us score more

12 33.33%
  • No it will mess up the whole system

24 66.67%
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellway View Post
    Keep an eye out for this kid folks. Its only week 12 for him, and look at the poise he shows in clutch conditions!!!

Those numbers continue to be impressive!
    Too bad the kid won't get the credit he deserves because his team and coaches are clueless.

With a combined 23 penalties Denver and Green Bay set a new record tonight for most penalties in a single game.

Add that to: A ref being knocked out and the most amazing run for a two yard loss in NFL history I was entertained by this game regardless of the outcome. Once the video is up for download I'm definetly going to make a highlight tape

The Broncos are coming along very nicely.

Compared to previous Bronco teams that could not convert a third down unless Ashley Leli pulled one down, this team is great. Game to game this team is making drastic improvements. The receiving core is excellent. Cutler is not afraid to throw the football, and the O-line gives him plenty of time to read the field. It sure is nice to feel confident that Jay will convert 3rd down. He is contolling the football well. Only issues on the last drive before overtime, is Marshal should have went out of bounds. This would have given Cutler a little more time after making the 1st down. Jay Cutler is a winner. I thought the Broncos did very well against a really good Greenbay team. This is going to be very interesting. A little more teamwork and polishing and Denver will be extremely hard to beat.

you make it sound like the packers are terrible... there 6-1 for a reason

I agree probally the worst call in the game...but to be honest, the refs were bad on both sides....what were there 21 flags that game...honestly, its monday night, let them play.
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    ...our defense? I know.

And the worst thing about it is Champ Bailey is a part of that joke.

Where are all those fools that said we had the best secondary in the NFL?
    No d-line pressure = beaten secondaries.

What was with that Cutler sneak??? That was awful! I knew as soon as we had to settle for the fieldgoal that it was over... Why wouldnt they do another roll out slant to Stokley??? That was working all night long! Man this sucks...
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton [/FONT]

Defense sucks really bad.

There needs to be some whole sale changes on this defense because it not working. Both our safety's are horrible, that is when Lynch actually plays most of them game. He has been hurt in nearly ever game and missed most of them. Cut Lynch or he should retire, and Ferguson out the door.
    Let Simeon,"all talk" Rice go, including Sam Adams and John Engelberger.
    The defense can't get any worse, so might as well build them with young players who at least have talent even though they are inexperienced.
    Nice shutdown corners we have, too. We can't stop the run, even against the worst tun offense in the league, and we can't stop the pass with our so called shudown corners.
    It's the worst defense in the league.

Brandon Stokely looked great

Brandon Marshall looked like a upcoming WR( if he can stay out of trouble)

Daniel Graham caught a few passes

Jay Cutler looked promising and broke his int streak

Selvin Young looked pretty good (The Run blocking was awful quite a few times)

what do you guys think
    -------

We can without Bly!!!!!!!!

Bly needs to go, he gives up halfway through plays, never finishes and never puts 100% effort into his plays. Send him back to Detroit where he is accustom to losing.<br /><br />Darrent Williams I miss you.<br />

Positives? There were none.
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...onmarshall.png
    Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM.

positives are just the same as every game Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall, Tony Sheffler, Elvis Dumervil and Selvin Young are the future.

and Stokely keeps making some big grabs.

its also frustrating that they dont make visible changes to improve. its almost like they dont care or dont take pride in it. I mean they are perfectly capable of improving, it might take hard work but cmon these professional football players worked hard to get where they are now.

Refs cant be the excuse for the way we played tonight...
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton [/FONT]