View Poll Results: Do we need bigger O-linemen

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah it would definitely hep us score more

12 33.33%
  • No it will mess up the whole system

24 66.67%
Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Young didnt impress me at all... He dropped 90% of the time 1st contact made.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton [/FONT]

Trade the whole team for........

Since everyones ready to get rid of Bly and who ever else wear a Bronco uniform this thread should take care of that, while ya'll at it fire the water boy and beer barrell man too!

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    What exactly constitutes a useless post? I personally think all this blind optimism on some peoples parts is pretty useless. The Bly hate is pretty silly and anyone complaining about Bailey is clueless, but Shanahan is simply not a very good coach anymore. The evidence is right in front you, you just have to take the blinders off to see it.
    On 2 of those play's I would agree about Shanny. But over He's a good coach trying to learn a new team. give it time.

To the OP Great Post.

great progress.

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco View Post
    hahaha I remember those days.

I have absolutely no issues with this offense now or into the future.
    With all the defensive and offesnive staff changes, free agency, tragedies, and law issues, The Broncos are starting to put it together. Cecil sapp, Mike Bell, and Selvin Young can handle the running game. Sheffler and Graham have the size and athleticism to be excellent blocking and short yardage receivers. Marshal and Stokley are well above average receivers in their own right. The offensive line is formattable against any defense in the league and gives Cutler plenty of time to read the field and throw. They are controlling the ball, limiting turnovers, and marching down the field with consistency. Whenever, they have the ball, one feels that they will make first downs etc. This is huge considering Plummers 3 and out history. The D-line kept the Broncos in the game over an over when Plummer was here. Even Elway at one time or another had 3 and out problems. Cutler is very very consistent and learns very quickly from mistakes. he coberts the 3rd down. Again this is huge. The D-line is coming along as well. I felt very comfortable with the Broncos play against the Packers. A very good trend of converting 3rd down has definitely developed. This is an asset. The Broncos kept the Packer D-line on the field forever. I am extremely impressed with this team. Damn that was a very good game. I am now feeling that The Broncos can kick some ass during the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deltagbear View Post
    Young didnt impress me at all... He dropped 90% of the time 1st contact made.
    pad up, let's see you try.

And I don't think that Lynch would have made much of a difference either. He would have been in the box to try and stuff the run anyway.

Also why was Martinez catch/no catxh not reviewed? They showed it once and it looked like a catch but close enought for the booth to review inside 2min. Also why wasnt Cutlers last run not measured for a 1st down? Looked like he might have got it but close enough to bring the chains out, Which if it was a 1st down we could have 1 more play???? Also the whole 2nd qrt was "Chat with Farves wife" besides every other word was about Farve and his career. But that crap on a HBO special not in the middle of a good game.

ROFL A Pats fan commin to talk smack on our forums... What a classless twit... I hear your mommy calling...its past your bedtime junior...
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton [/FONT]

martinez is looking great... did you noticed the licks he was puttin on guys when he wasnt returning the punts?

I think there should have been a measurement on Young's run, as well. And I do think the QB draw was a good call.

The real problems were Kuper's blunder and the horrible call on Young's breakaway run. I think we played much better than 13 points tonight.

To be successful in the NFL, you have to get lucky. The ball has to bounce your way. It did when we went 13-3 a few years ago, except for the Pittsburgh game (with lots of bad bounces against us). It didn't last year, and we haven't had much luck from the football gods this year.

We are better than a 3-4 team, but it looks like we'll have to wait until next year to prove it. It happens. ~
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ckdaDookie.png

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Our entire ST unit looked kick-ass. Jordan Beck, Steve Cargile, Jamie Winborn, and Andre Hall were making plays on coverage...and Martinez and Hall had some adequate returns.

Cutler looks good, no surprise there.

Selvin Young (call me crazy) looks like he could be a solid hybrid run/pass catching back in this league. Now, I doubt he'll have the ability to line-up out wide against a corner and be able to make a play like Westbrook or Bush, but I think he could be our own poor man's version of Marshawn Lynch. Go out and get someone who can split carries and wammo...you've got a cheap, effective backfield.

He nearly averaged 5 yards a carry. And no, it's not official, but it should be close. Honestly, he looked pretty good out there I thought.

And Stokley man, he did great too.

Just a disappointing defense I think.

Here's to next week
    [B]Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!![/B]

[B]Team Tebow #16[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by RandyMossNE View Post
    Why are you crying about the officials?

Do you see Patriots fans crying about the AFCCG last season where we got a bogus PI call and the official has even admitted he got it wrong, good teams get on with it and accept it.
    Hell Yes you guys DID. seriosly PR youre just sad.

We have alot of young players that are impressive to watch. But we also have some guys that need to retire so that we can get a young team built to mold for the playoffs.

Our chance at a higher draft pick was improved by tonights result.