Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    That's just plain stupid. The majority of NFL games are close ones, you wouldn't have a lot of winning teams if you dismiss any game won by a FG in the last second.
    Anyway right now all sports columnists are just Patriots a**-kissing machines. If you don't win by scoring 40+ points you're up to no good for them. Well let just ignore their crappy articles, theY're just fairweather fans of the worst sort!

Quote Originally Posted by RIP#27#29 View Post
    Yeah, i read that last night. When i read it, i got soooo mad. Just because Denver isnt winning by touchdowns doesnt mean that their lucky. It means that they have what it takes to drive the ball down in to field goal range. Before long the Broncos will be winning by touchdowns. The question is: when?

The answer is next monday night. We were still a bit weak on the run game, giving up too many big plays. The good news is we're playing the Packers, who haven't had a run game all year long. If we get the same kind of pressure on Favre as we did on Ben, he won't be slipping out of it that easy. I see a lot of sacks, and several bad passes for interceptions (from the all time int leader). We'll get 17 points out of either the defense, or off of turnovers and we'll beat the cheeseheads by 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    "I'm sorry, but Denver can't be considered a serious contender in the AFC West. Not yet anyway. The Broncos are three plays -- and maybe 10 seconds -- from being 0-6. They beat Buffalo on a last-second field goal; they survive Oakland when a last-second kick goes awry; then they overcome Pittsburgh on a last-second three-pointer. But here's what convinces me most: They're no longer dead-bolt locks at home. Yeah, they beat Pittsburgh despite blowing a 14-point second-half lead, but they're 3-6 in their last nine at Invesco Field. Plus, they surrendered more points this season than all but five AFC clubs."

This is bull crap! Denver last night showed that we still have what it takes to take down top-rated teams. I think the game last night will give us the edge against Green Bay. Once we beat Green Bay we will be on a roll for the rest of the season.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10423606/1

A bit of a cheesy quote but I believe this, Vin Diesel said in the fast in the furious " It doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning" That game was all ours and sure the team gave us a bit of a scare but I dont think we are the team to blow out other teams just yet. we have alot to be happy about
    1. We actually blitzed
    2. The defense held W. Parker to less than 100 yards
    3. The offense was definetly firing on all cylinders
    4. Cutler answered back to an arguably good QB and a stingy defense
    5. did I mention we blitzed?

I was so happy to watch our broncos go out there and stick it to the steelers, to bad it wasnt the same 2 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Incomplete84 View Post
    A bit of a cheesy quote but I believe this, Vin Diesel said in the fast in the furious " It doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning" That game was all ours and sure the team gave us a bit of a scare but I dont think we are the team to blow out other teams just yet. we have alot to be happy about
    1. We actually blitzed
    2. The defense held W. Parker to less than 100 yards
    3. The offense was definetly firing on all cylinders
    4. Cutler answered back to an arguably good QB and a stingy defense
    5. did I mention we blitzed?

I was so happy to watch our broncos go out there and stick it to the steelers, to bad it wasnt the same 2 years ago
    They key is that we blitzed, we stacked the box as we should do the rest of the year, we have 2 shutdown corners, and some darn good safeties. There is NO reason why we shouldn't be bringing the heat EVERY play.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9581/fergywj2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by blue diamond View Post
    I am far from sold on this team.

The major improvement was the playcalling inside the 10, allowing J to throw the ball, and running it with Travis Henry.

But we missed about 4 sacks, at least, Roethlisberger was shredding our defense, and Cutler threw 2 more bad interceptions.

Cutler came back and won the game like the stud he is, but still.

The defense is attrocious. But we gotta keep blitzing, it's our only chance.

Also, no one is talking about the 3 HUGE drops last night, 2 by Hines Ward.

If he makes those 2 catches, I think we lose.

I at "If"

"If" Pitt played better then us we would have lost!

"If" the Broncos would have played worse we would have lost!

"If" Pitt scored more points then us we would have lost! LOL

The whole point is the team that makes the most plays normaly wins! One can always say "If" we didn't do this or "If" we would have done that we would have lost.

By the way, as far as the Faiders game goes Elem missed a couple field goals in that game. So "If" he would have made them people wouldn't be saying we where lucky to win that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    "I'm sorry, but Denver can't be considered a serious contender in the AFC West. Not yet anyway. The Broncos are three plays -- and maybe 10 seconds -- from being 0-6. They beat Buffalo on a last-second field goal; they survive Oakland when a last-second kick goes awry; then they overcome Pittsburgh on a last-second three-pointer. But here's what convinces me most: They're no longer dead-bolt locks at home. Yeah, they beat Pittsburgh despite blowing a 14-point second-half lead, but they're 3-6 in their last nine at Invesco Field. Plus, they surrendered more points this season than all but five AFC clubs."

This is bull crap! Denver last night showed that we still have what it takes to take down top-rated teams. I think the game last night will give us the edge against Green Bay. Once we beat Green Bay we will be on a roll for the rest of the season.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10423606/1

I hope the Broncos take this crap and post it all over the locker room! Then the chip we seen our guys playing with last night will be twice the size and they will really have a reason to bring their A game