Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

The cookies trick does work

Maybe you'd consider it cheating, but it's for a good cause. I just added 20 votes for the Broncos and will every day til this thing is over.

Give to help the poor. Especially the children. And give love.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Broke 6900

I've got 80 votes in 2 days, take a couple minutes out and we could beat Kansas City on the road and in this contest Got a long way to go to catch Kansas City, anybody wanna help with some votes.......Remember it's for a good cause...help feed the less fortunate!!!

ROFL

This shouldn't be made into a competition. Just give the needy more soup! They'll be eating soup until it's pouring out of their ears, thanks to Packers fans who actually think "winning" this will mean anything.

The mad voters

I have this computer and three at work. I wonder if I can delete the cookies over there.... if so then... he he he.

Power to the clicker!!!!

That's allot of cans man...

Michelle
    After their done eating we could make them some cars too. lol.

-- I tried to delete the cookies but I still can't vote more than once per computer per day.

Michelle
    Last edited by AKBroncoLover; 11-30-2005 at 01:29 PM. Reason: need to say more
    I keep warm in Alaska by watching the Broncos smash other teams! Go BRONCOS!!!!!

I think they stopped taking votes. Check the main site. And you'll see
    I dont need a sig...Go Broncos should be good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme_D###
    I think they stopped taking votes. Check the main site. And you'll see
    Yes, the polls are closed now.

Bronco Wives food drive

For anyone that might be attending the game on Sunday, and for those who can't make the game. Donate your cans!!!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1933

25TH ANNUAL BRONCOS WIVES DRIVE… DRIVE TO END HUNGER AND HOMELESSNESS
    Sunday, October 29, 2006
    Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts

Wives Drive Chair: Peggy Shanahan
    Pam Krotchko, Denver Broncos Charities (720-258-3846)

For 25 years, Broncos fans have generously contributed to the Broncos Wives Drive. Wives of Broncos coaches, players and staff members will be collecting cash donations at all of the gates entering INVESCO Field at Mile High prior to the October 29th game against the Indianapolis Colts. The cash donations are given to Denver Broncos Charities and distributed in the form of grants to Denver area non-profit organizations that help the hungry and homeless. Click here to listen how you can help!

Community Drive
    Non-perishable food items will be collected throughout the month of October at participating Denver Metro Area US Bank, King Soopers and Rocky Mountain Ford locations.

In conjunction with two Community Drive sponsors, the Broncos Wives will host a Kickoff Drive event on Saturday, October 14th from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the King Soopers/US Bank location at Arapahoe Crossing – corner of Arapahoe Road and Parker Road.

Schools Drive
    Over 60 Denver metro area schools will be participating in the Schools Drive. Each school collects non-perishable food items for a four-week period, September 25-October 20th. The top Elementary/Private, Middle and High school that collect the most non-perishable food items will receive an all school assembly with a Broncos player, Broncos wives, Miles and Denver Broncos Cheerleaders. Graebel Van Lines, a long-time Wives Drive sponsor, helps with the distribution and pick up of the donations from the schools.

Established by six inner-city churches in 1981, COMPA Food Bank Ministry’s mission is to feed the hungry while offering dignity and self-sufficiency to the poor. The ministry supplies churches and neighborhood agencies with the food and expertise necessary to run successful food pantries.

The Denver Broncos, in collaboration with Broncos Charities supports programs designed to positively impact the lives of Coloradans through youth, health and hunger relief initiatives.

Campbells Chuncky Soup

CAMPBELL SOUP HAS A PROMOTION FOR EACH CITY WITH A NFL FRANCHISE.
    GO INTO THEIR WEB SITE AND VOTE FOR THE
    DENVER BRONCOS
    FOR EACH VOTE THEY WILL DONATE A CAN OF SOUP TO A
    DENVER SOUP KITCHEN.

OUR DENVER BRONCOS ARE WAY DOWN ON THE LIST AND
    THEY NEED OUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD CAUSE, PASS IT ON.
    http://www.chunky.com/clickforcans.aspx http://www.chunky.com/clickforcans.aspx

<- Ready for the salute
    Quote Originally Posted by lbargers
    CAMPBELL SOUP HAS A PROMOTION FOR EACH CITY WITH A NFL FRANCHISE.
    GO INTO THEIR WEB SITE AND VOTE FOR THE
    DENVER BRONCOS
    FOR EACH VOTE THEY WILL DONATE A CAN OF SOUP TO A
    DENVER SOUP KITCHEN.

OUR DENVER BRONCOS ARE WAY DOWN ON THE LIST AND
    THEY NEED OUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD CAUSE, PASS IT ON.
    http://www.chunky.com/clickforcans.aspx http://www.chunky.com/clickforcans.aspx
    posted already I believe it goes by weight of players and if you think about it we are one if not the most lightest team in NFL. So we should not vote for the Broncos and vote for the fat boys.

It is like telling a child he can not have a can of chunky soup

Vote for Broncos and Feed the needy

vote

Vote for an NFL team, Campbell's donates a can of soup to a soup kitchen in that team's town.

You are able to vote once daily.

This is a good thing to do for the needy people of Denver. The team that wins will earn a donation of Campbell's soup to the food bank of its choice. How much soup? We'll get the official stats for all the players on the winning team's official roster and donate one can for every pound the total team weighs!

This may be a repost from earlier, but it is an easy way to help the needy.
    Last edited by tantevasquez; 12-08-2006 at 03:31 PM.

Interesting that there are 800,000+ votes for GB and 80,000+ for Denver. Kinda weird.

We have a thread on this burried somewhere already.

Since the Broncos are one of the lightest teams in the league it would make more sense to vote for a heavier team in the name of charity.

The Packers have led this contest dramatically for the last 3 years I have known about it.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

at first i thought it said "...and feed the nerdy"
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by ChampWJ
    Interesting that there are 800,000+ votes for GB and 80,000+ for Denver. Kinda weird.
    Yeah, well, it would be nice to hear about this deal some year BEFORE there are 8 bazillion votes posted already.