Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampWJ
    Interesting that there are 800,000+ votes for GB and 80,000+ for Denver. Kinda weird.
    If you never been up towards the Fox Valley up near Green Bay let me explain this to you, it will help you understand they are voting so much.......

You see people up in the Fox Valley are poor and stupid, they frequent their local soup kitchens every night because they are too lazy to get jobs....this is just another ploy for them to get free food.

You sound like Cartman

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers
    If you never been up towards the Fox Valley up near Green Bay let me explain this to you, it will help you understand they are voting so much.......

You see people up in the Fox Valley are poor and stupid, they frequent their local soup kitchens every night because they are too lazy to get jobs....this is just another ploy for them to get free food.
    LOL...."I hate you Kenny"

Jesus their must be a million needy people in Green Bay, I give up trying to get the chargers higher...

Bring the Chargers back home to Los Angeles!

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers

I was in Madison and Oshkosh back in July, does that count??? All I did was go to the airshow a couple days and partied in Madison but I did see lots of Packers stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampWJ
    I was in Madison and Oshkosh back in July, does that count??? All I did was go to the airshow a couple days and partied in Madison but I did see lots of Packers stuff.

Oshkosh is kind of pushing it...you run into a few dull people up there. Basically if you put your thumb on a map starting at madison, and then run your thumb north, the farther north you go, the more stupid the people get.

For example: I went to school at UW-Stout which is in Menomonie, WI (near the MN border)...if you went to a gas station away from campus and bought gas and your were not going to pay at the pump, you would have to wait 15 minutes because everyone in line ahead of you were buying either lottery tickets (scratching them off at the counter) or chewing tobacco.

The greatest example I can give off the locals stupidity in Menomonie, is the fact that Menomonie, WI was the former location of the Midwest Headquarters of the KKK!

Vote for the Broncos

Broncos fans, we need to pull together and vote for the Broncos on www.chunky.com.

The Colts, Packers, and many other teams are absolutely wiping us out in votes!

Let's do it!

you are so right dude

I'm gonna vote right now, I'm a dedicated fan!

I voted for the Packers. Becasue what goes better with soup and chili then cheese

We definitely need more votes!
    Last edited by Stand Ablaze; 10-12-2007 at 03:53 PM.
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...onmarshall.png
    Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM.

Bump!

The Packers dominate this contest every year.

Since Chunky Soup donates to this worthy cause referencing only the team that has the most votes, it makes sense that we all click on the Packers and get that total as high as possible.

We discussed this very scenario last year and many of us agreed that is the way to go.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Talking click for cans, kick for clicks

You don’t hate the homeless… do you?

Strength, speed and quickness on the field can often be the difference between winning and losing in the NFL, but it can also be the deciding factor for NFL fans … off the field, as everyone from rookies to veterans test the agility in their fingers, all to make a difference in the lives of others and help fight hunger in their local communities.

For the eighth consecutive year, “Campbell’s Chunky” soup is inviting Broncos fans to show their team spirit and help give back to Denver communities through its annual “Click for Cans” online competition. NFL Fans around the country will have the chance to click and vote for their favorite team as part of “Campbell’s Chunky” soup’s commitment to tackling hunger in NFL communities, helping to secure much needed food donations.

Broncos fans can show their dedication to their team and town by clicking on the Broncos helmet at www.chunky.com. Each click registered will award one point for the Broncos until voting concludes on December 15, 2007. This season, several new elements have been added to the competition, enabling fans to tally up even more points to boost their team into the end zone. Fans can check out www.chunky.com every day to see which team has been selected the “Chunky” Fully Loaded team of the day and able to score an extra 10 points for every click, or they can play the “Kick for Clicks” game to put their field goal kicking abilities to the test to earn additional points for their favorite team.

The team with the most clicks at the end of the competition will be crowned the “Campbell’s Chunky” soup “Click for Cans” champion, and will receive their official team roster’s total weight in “Chunky” soup cans for the local food bank of their choice. The team with the “Most Improved Clicks” compared to last year’s competition will receive a donation of 2,007 cans to their designated local food bank.

“The ‘Click for Cans’ competition is an exciting time for ‘Campbell’s Chunky’ soup and the NFL, as it exhibits true teamwork among NFL fans to fight hunger in local communities, with a little friendly competition too,” said Teresa McGlynn, Brand Manager, “Campbell’s Chunky” soup. “We’ve seen recording breaking votes the last few years of the competition, so it’s evident that the support from fans during the competition will help ‘Chunky’ fill up food banks nationwide with one million cans of soup this NFL season.”

In 2006, NFL fans registered a record breaking 5.8 million votes in the “Click for Cans” competition.

Hunger continues to be a serious problem in the United States, affecting more than 38 million Americans, including nearly 14 million households with children, according to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Since 1997, Campbell and the NFL have partnered together through the Campbell’s Chunky/NFL Tackling Hunger™ program to help fight hunger in America by generating much needed food donations. Now in its 10th season, the Campbell’s Chunky/NFL Tackling Hunger™ program has donated more than 35 million cans of soup to hunger relief since its inception.

To cast your vote in the “Click for Cans” competition or for more information on the Campbell’s Chunky/NFL Tackling Hunger™ program, please visit www.chunky.com.

Vote for the Packers, becasue what goes better with soup and chili then cheese?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

I'll vote everyday for the Broncos.