Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Chiefs

We have to play in Kansas City against a defense that is dang good not to mention their rookie reciever who is having a breakout year and the cherry on top is afcing Priest Holmes. Dont think for 1 second that he isnt the dangerous runningback anymore. Against our running D he is going to run wild.

That being said, I face Chefs fans everyday and listen to their smacktalk and they are having a party about facing us this Sunday. EVERY Chefs fan I have come across has said this is a gimme game and they will get over 40 points on us.

I made a bet with a buddy about Sundays game and now I am nervous as all hell! The loser will be wearing a dress to work come Monday...

Come on Bronc Fans, I need some serious support here!!!
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Deltagbear View Post
    We have to play in Kansas City against a defense that is dang good not to mention their rookie reciever who is having a breakout year and the cherry on top is afcing Priest Holmes. Dont think for 1 second that he isnt the dangerous runningback anymore. Against our running D he is going to run wild.

That being said, I face Chefs fans everyday and listen to their smacktalk and they are having a party about facing us this Sunday. EVERY Chefs fan I have come across has said this is a gimme game and they will get over 40 points on us.

I made a bet with a buddy about Sundays game and now I am nervous as all hell! The loser will be wearing a dress to work come Monday...

Come on Bronc Fans, I need some serious support here!!!
    I hope it's a pretty dress......

We pretty much always lose the game in KC, so personally, I wouldnt have made that bet.

Oh my god...

A dress? I'm so sorry.

You need to write a letter to Shanahan, seems each game goes just as well as he cares to prepare us.

But do not lose hope... I believe in miracles.

Yea I know we lose 90% of the time when we play in KC but dangit he ticked me off runnin his gumbs and now it looks like I will be wearing a friggin dress!!
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Deltagbear View Post
    Yea I know we lose 90% of the time when we play in KC but dangit he ticked me off runnin his gumbs and now it looks like I will be wearing a friggin dress!!
    Ooo dam that sucks. I really don't want the Broncos to win cause then that means theyre going to playoffs, and that means a draft pick in the twenties.

But I hope the Broncos win, cause a man's pride and ego is more important than just a game. They'll be giving you crap about it for a whole year if you lose.

Don't ya just hate it when you fall into a bet like that?

I bet my friend during football season that I could knock a receiver on his butt on bump-and-run coverage. Then after shaking on it, I realized what I had done. And ya I lost. Gotta pay him money.

We just might pull this one off....

I love our team but sitting at 3 and 5 with 8 more games left I am not expecting a miracle at this point. A thought came to mind yesterday as I was driving home. We all know our record in Arrowhead stadium. We just dont win there period. Well, I think that we can actually change the history books and pull it off Sunday. Reasons:

1. I think Jay will play (if there's a set back and Ramsey plays you guys can immediately forget I posted this thread).
    2. Larry Johnson is doubtful. This guys a beast and although Priest will take his place I would much rather deal with the oldie but goodie, if you know what I mean.
    3. Damon Huard is not playing well. If we can somewhat contain the rush I dont really think Huard will have a great day (but with this defense that we're presenting I could be wrong).

Point number 2 is the determining factor in this game. I heard someone on the board mention that the KC defense is playing well so I cant comment on that. I havent seen or heard much about them. Its also gonna be loud in that stadium, if we can jump out to an early lead and take the crowd out we just might finally win one in Kansas City. Lord knows we need it. Sit Travis Henry down and get Selvin the ball please.

IF WE LOSE SUNDAY!

We come out with a chip on our shoulder for Monday night against the titans and show the world who was the better draft choice once and for all Jay Cutler or Vince Young.

Good post I think Monday vs. Tennessee will be a good game for the quarterbacks.

Go Cutler!

The Broncos have moved the ball very well against some good defenses this year (Pitts, GB). As long as they donít get behind early, and as long as they donít lose 2-3 more starters, I think we have a chance. Iíd like to see more red-zone TDís (obviously).

Hopefully they will come out fired up and ready to play! :slaute:

Yeah it seems like we only show up vs the top teams in the league in front of the nation(SNF vs Pitt, MNF vs GB). Beat Pitt, Almost beat GB. Seems like we try to prove to everyone we aren't as bad as we played but seems like they could still care less about 1:00 and 4:15 games on sunday

We need 0 turnovers too! We are like - 8 on the season in turnovers, that is a killer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo1985 View Post
    Yeah it seems like we only show up vs the top teams in the league in front of the nation(SNF vs Pitt, MNF vs GB). Beat Pitt, Almost beat GB. Seems like we try to prove to everyone we aren't as bad as we played but seems like they could still care less about 1:00 and 4:15 games on sunday :P
    Isnt that the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by JHoward View Post
    We come out with a chip on our shoulder for Monday night against the titans and show the world who was the better draft choice once and for all Jay Cutler or Vince Young.
    The whole city of Nashville has had this game circled since the schedule was released!

More than half the city wanted Cutler over Young
    http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9...rfanmb9uc2.gif

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...assdb/Jay2.jpg
    ----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Quote Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
    The whole city of Nashville has had this game circled since the schedule was released!

More than half the city wanted Cutler over Young

Even after Vince has been playing for them all this time? No way.

Post game rants---Kansas City

walker, bell, lynch, DL j mallard, WR t jacobs, QB hackney, OL i snell, DL p Carrington, DL Lbirdine.

if cutler goes down and ramsey our long snapper is the thrid quater back who hasent trown a pass since high school....
    [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/21kiddo/4fz5u06.gif[/IMG]
    made by showoff

[IMG]http://i12.tinypic.com/6ol4o74.jpg[/IMG]

Still playing sloppy...

They seem to have a bit more fire today, but they're still playing sloppy football. Lots of stupid penalties, dropped balls that could've been intercepted, and a dumb interception by Cutler.