Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    well thanks to this thread im gonna spell the name wrong on purpose just to piss this guy off..... is not a big deal if someone speals his name wrong... i am pretty sure LT had his name mispelled by many chargers fans but that doest take away from him being the best running back to ever play the game. I would much rather a person know about the player and watch him over spelling his name right.... the biggest deal is to know the guys abilities and that he is helping the broncos.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    well thanks to this thread im gonna spell the name wrong on purpose just to piss this guy off..... is not a big deal if someone speals his name wrong... i am pretty sure LT had his name mispelled by many chargers fans but that doest take away from him being the best running back to ever play the game. I would much rather a person know about the player and watch him over spelling his name right.... the biggest deal is to know the guys abilities and that he is helping the broncos.
    I'm going to remember you when I get neg powers.

It's not my fault I'm OCD about spelling errors.