Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is Anybody Worried About Cutler's Rhythm?

Javon Walker was a huge part of the offense at the beginning of the year, but now that he has been out for a couple months, couldn't it really hurt the rhythm that Cutler has developed with Brandon Marshall and Brandon Stokley the last few weeks?

I mean it would be understandable if he had been practicing for at least a couple of weeks but he has only been on the field for around 2 days, so him just jumping back into the mix could have a negative effect.

What do you guys think?

i think your crazy

Quote Originally Posted by mxbronco13 View Post
    Javon Walker was a huge part of the offense at the beginning of the year, but now that he has been out for a couple months, couldn't it really hurt the rhythm that Cutler has developed with Brandon Marshall and Brandon Stokley the last few weeks?

I mean it would be understandable if he had been practicing for at least a couple of weeks but he has only been on the field for around 2 days, so him just jumping back into the mix could have a negative effect.

What do you guys think?
    The idea of Javon Walker being on the field hurting us is pretty funny if you ask me.

Yea, our best wide receiver coming back will be terrible. The last thing we need. I for one am glad Rod Smith is on ir. We wouldn't want him ruining our chemistry come playoff time.

Jay Cutler is a white boy. He aint suppose to have rhythm.

What do you guys think?
    Although I can kinda see... kinda see what you're getting at, having Walker back will help Marshall get open more.. which will help Jay Cutler and his vision towards Marshall.

It will help.. not hurt.

No, I do see what youre getting at. I think if Walker plays this weekend, he'll hurt us more than he does help us. Continuity is underrated. Now Im not saying that Walker coming back is going to hurt our team in the long run. IF he and Jay can get back their chemistry they had, back in week 1 when Jay looked his way every 3rd down, then it will be huge. But I think that rushing Walker out there is going to affect more than just Walker.

You always post the most negative stuff.

Why so down?

Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    You always post the most negative stuff.

Why so down?
    Life is a negative thing too...

Man...you need to cheer up

What do you guys think?

Look for the light.
    As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
    Jay Cutler is a white boy. He aint suppose to have rhythm.
    Was hoping someone got this when I saw the thread title...bravo!

.....and, uh, no! Getting your bigest offensive weapon back, even at 80% won't hurt.
    [IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6384/johnelwayyd3.jpg[/IMG]

Javon Walker is a playmaker. He can make insane catches nobody else can make. Brandon Stokely and Brandon Marshall can make catches, but not the insane catches you might need from Javon on 3rd and 12 ( a lot of those for some reason). Plus. it'd be nice again to have 3 decent receivers in a 3-wideout set with Javon and the Brandons.
    The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
    Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
    Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
    San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)

Ummm.......No!