Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NO NO NO People. If we can make a run at the playoff's, THEN WE MAKE A RUN. what are you people on. You always do the best you can and go as far as you can!

Quote Originally Posted by SlyBronco View Post
    NO NO NO People. If we can make a run at the playoff's, THEN WE MAKE A RUN. what are you people on. You always do the best you can and go as far as you can!
    Sure you do. What we are saying, though, is that the Broncos have run as far as they are going to go this year. Deal with it!

Evidently no one told this team that.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo1985 View Post
    We can still win out. Chargers have a few games they have a good chance to lose. We will just HAVE to beat them head to head. That determines everything. If we beat them head to head, we win the tiebreaker because of our division record(thats if we beat the Raiders and Chiefs again).
    In my opinion the Chargers have a good chance at winning all out....

As of now I am too angry to say anything positive for the Broncos except for good luck.

Maybe tomorrow.

Wild card is slim to none, unless we somehow win the division we won't make it this year (so we need to win more games the rest of the way than the Chargers... AND beat them..)
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Quote Originally Posted by Combo1985 View Post
    We can still win out. Chargers have a few games they have a good chance to lose. We will just HAVE to beat them head to head. That determines everything. If we beat them head to head, we win the tiebreaker because of our division record(thats if we beat the Raiders and Chiefs again).
    Which reminds me: Is it better to be a "fairweather fan" or a "Pollyanna fan"?

Playoffs?

Who kicks to Devin Hestor? What? Playoffs?? Fire the idiot. I am tired of the lame offense and lame defense. The defense caves like a wet blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Elway View Post
    what do you think our chances of grabbing a wild card spot is now?

What good is that going to do? Did it help KC last year to be the meatloaf-helper wild-card team added just to fill out the playoff roster and provide road kill for some GOOD team?

NO! Look at the Chiefs! All off-season their fans were bleating about how "at least we made the playoffs" as if that matters when you are crushed and humiliated once you get there. But, I knew perfectly well that they were no better this year than they were last. All that extra win and the playoff berth got them was a worse draft pick.

In the NFL you almost have to suck before you can get the high draft picks you need to get better.

Know who's going to have the #1 or #2 overall pick in the 2008 draft? The PATRIOTS!

That's right! The goddam inevitable SB champion Patriots have the 49ers first round pick next year and the 49ers are guaranteed a top 5 and maybe THE overall #1 pick.

I'd say the Broncos need all the draft help they can get. They have horrible voids at DT and DE, just as you saw. They could also use another LB and a Safety. They need the best possible picks they can get.

Because for every pointless thread about the Broncos somehow squeezing into the playoffs, there remains the unanswered question -- What the hell is the point?

Just so they can have a cup of coffee in the playoffs before being crushed by Jacksonville again? Or, even worse, somehow manage to win only to go to Foxborough and watch the Patriots laugh and start celebrating with 10 minutes to go in the third quarter.

This team will never win a playoff game this year. They won't even get close to having one, which is a relief, because why would you want to lose draft position only to watch them get humiliated? Don't tell me they might win. They can't even beat the BEARS! The crappy, hopelessly inadequate on offense, marginal on defense (until today) Bears.

And despite the celebrating on the sidelines by the Bears players, there is NO way that team is going anywhere in the NFC. They'll probably lose again next week or the week after and their season will be over. But, not before the Broncos.
    http://www.fbpages.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/159174168050152087_zRr4orMC_c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Elway View Post
    what do you think our chances of grabbing a wild card spot is now?
    So soon after such a horrifying collapse I'm inclined to say that our chances of making the playoffs period are pretty much over. If we can't beat the Bears with as bad as they've been playing, how can we expect to beat anyone?

The rational side of me, however, points out that we are only one game out of the top spot in the division and have to play the Chargers once more (giving us a real shot of making up that one game)... so the wild card spot is a no chance, but the playoffs are still possible...

...not likely... but possible...

Chances of a Wild Card are not looking good, but chances of the Division still basically hang on the SD game, as they would have anyway. The big thing is that we simply cannot lose another divisional game, so we must win the next two.

yes very true, as much as we are not a play-off team rite now if we can get in that will only make us better for the next yr. we need to get cutler some -play-off experience!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gulbrand View Post
    Sure you do. What we are saying, though, is that the Broncos have run as far as they are going to go this year. Deal with it!
    lol thats just stupid. the season isnt over yet. thank you try agian.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    What good is that going to do? Did it help KC last year to be the meatloaf-helper wild-card team added just to fill out the playoff roster and provide road kill for some GOOD team?

NO! Look at the Chiefs! All off-season their fans were bleating about how "at least we made the playoffs" as if that matters when you are crushed and humiliated once you get there. But, I knew perfectly well that they were no better this year than they were last. All that extra win and the playoff berth got them was a worse draft pick.

In the NFL you almost have to suck before you can get the high draft picks you need to get better.

Know who's going to have the #1 or #2 overall pick in the 2008 draft? The PATRIOTS!

That's right! The goddam inevitable SB champion Patriots have the 49ers first round pick next year and the 49ers are guaranteed a top 5 and maybe THE overall #1 pick.

I'd say the Broncos need all the draft help they can get. They have horrible voids at DT and DE, just as you saw. They could also use another LB and a Safety. They need the best possible picks they can get.

Because for every pointless thread about the Broncos somehow squeezing into the playoffs, there remains the unanswered question -- What the hell is the point?

Just so they can have a cup of coffee in the playoffs before being crushed by Jacksonville again? Or, even worse, somehow manage to win only to go to Foxborough and watch the Patriots laugh and start celebrating with 10 minutes to go in the third quarter.

This team will never win a playoff game this year. They won't even get close to having one, which is a relief, because why would you want to lose draft position only to watch them get humiliated? Don't tell me they might win. They can't even beat the BEARS! The crappy, hopelessly inadequate on offense, marginal on defense (until today) Bears.

And despite the celebrating on the sidelines by the Bears players, there is NO way that team is going anywhere in the NFC. They'll probably lose again next week or the week after and their season will be over. But, not before the Broncos.
    I dont even need to read all of it. You play to win, every game, even if you're 0-15 I dont care, You play to win. If you don't play to win you have no heart.

Playoffs?

No, our offense did good tonight overall, it was the defense that crapped out just like every week. You want to know what to do, fire Shanahan, and replace him with Bill Cower. He will know how to draft a defense or trade for one. All these old players, Champ Bailey has been beat badly the last several games.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidinMemphis View Post
    No, our offense did good tonight overall, it was the defense that crapped out just like every week. You want to know what to do, fire Shanahan, and replace him with Bill Cower. He will know how to draft a defense or trade for one. All these old players, Champ Bailey has been beat badly the last several games.
    sorry but you don't back up any of your statements. who would you replace Bailey with? who could you get that's better? ...bill cowher...yea that would be great. Shanahan is still a good coach. our problem is defensive coordinator and special teams. we all know that.
    [SIZE="6"][IMG]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2455/champsigmt9.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/EGhatchie94/DJSignature.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]