Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vandyman53 View Post
    I don't know if he'd be able to grow a very good one. I'll take him just like he is-Beatle haircut and all.
    Well then I don't know what he has to do win some fans over......

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    Well then I don't know what he has to do win some fans over......
    Win Super Bowls whiling earning League MVPs...multiple times...and then maybe they'll admit he's okay...

Where are the Cutler Bashers

This is why I think some of the Denver fans are so fickle. Last week it was Cutler is no good and all this other junk. How was he today and the rest of the games he has played?

Everyone gets knocked down in life it is the champion who gets back up. Well Jay got back up and threw for 4 TDs.

I know this kid he is a fighter and tonight he answered the bell.

I wish I could say to the nay sayers of last week what I would like to say but I would get banned.

Don't pass judgment on any player after one game. To do so is simply ridiculous.

I am proud of our whole team tonight. You all played great.
    Last edited by cutlerfan; 12-09-2007 at 07:59 PM.
    http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9...rfanmb9uc2.gif

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...assdb/Jay2.jpg
    ----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Where are they? Probably on ebay buying a #6 Broncos jersey (to replace the one they burned last week).

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    Where are they? Probably on ebay buying a #6 Broncos jersey (to replace the one they burned last week).
    I wish they would spend their money on something else. They don't deserve to wear a Cutler jersey after the smack they were talking. Either support your player through thick and thin or not at all.
    http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9...rfanmb9uc2.gif

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...assdb/Jay2.jpg
    ----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

he's a rookie so we need to be patient.....the guy has amazing ability....and he showed it today.....

i will say it really hurts when he has his worst game of his career against the raiders tho.....lol
    "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

-The best in the business-

Quote Originally Posted by TheMastermind View Post
    he's a rookie so we need to be patient.....the guy has amazing ability....and he showed it today.....

i will say it really hurts when he has his worst game of his career against the raiders tho.....lol
    This is his second year.

every NFL player has their kryptonite. Hopefully the raiders won't be Jay's
    The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
    Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
    Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
    San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    This is his second year.
    first year starting.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    All the same, he's no longer a rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    thankyou.....

i realize he's not TECHNICALLY a rookie.....but he just got through a full 16 games....

i still say he's a "rookie" who makes rookie mistakes occasionally.....

he will be great tho
    "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

that's like saying Tony Romo when he started last year (who never took a snap) wasn't a rookie
    The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
    Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
    Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
    San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnElwayAce07 View Post
    that's like saying Tony Romo when he started last year (who never took a snap) wasn't a rookie
    But Tony Romo was with the Cowboys since 2003; that's a lot of time to practice and learn their system. That's like the old style of bringing up quarterbacks.

WINS: @Buffalo, Oakland, Jacksonville, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, @Detroit, Tennessee, @Chicago, @Oakland, Kansas City, @Houston, Minnesota

LOSSES: @Indianapolis, @Kansas City, @San Diego

2007-08 Forecast: 13-3

Romo has been in the league for 5 years now....at that point in time he was in for 4 years.....

a little more experience compared to 11 games of watching like Cutler had.....

geez this getting taken way out of hand lol

Because he wasn't.