Al Wilson will annihilate any thing in his way

I've decided Al Wilson will annihilate every running back in his way this year. Watching Big Al crush Ricky Williams last year was the single greatest event I've ever seen in my life. All I saw was dreadlocks and cleats in the air. Al ended the season with 199 tackles. Are you kidding me? The league is going to have to put a stat in the books for decapitations, because Charlie Gardner and Priest Holmes are about to become victims. I'm a sincere Bronco enthusiast and Al Wilson plays with the passion and intensity that the fans and people of Denver deserve! GO BRONCOS!
    "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

[IMG]http://www.denverbroncos.com/resources/custom/Cheerleaders/2004/Cheerleader-Web.jpg[/IMG]

You're right about Al Wilson being a great defender, but don't ever forget about the likes of, Lyle Alzado, Randy Gradishar,Tom Jackson,Louis Wright,Simon Fletcher, Karl Mecklenburg,or Steve Atwater to mention a few. All were great Broncos. The greatest can be up for debate but I'm sure glad to have had these guys on our side.

Smile

jeff, you're right. Meck, Rulon Jones, Tom Jackson, Alzado, Atwater and Gradishar were awesome players. I guess I'm just excited to see some intensity in our defense again. I love the thought of our opposition's running backs looking at game film and quivering in fear of Big Al. Did you see the hit Al had to stop LaDamian on Third and Goal? Awesome, with exception to Ray Lewis, Al's the best linebacker in the league. Maybe he's better than Ray, because you don't have to worry about any off the field incidents. Also, he's a class act. When heckled by San Diego fans last week, the boos went to cheers as he turned around and flashed a peace sign with a smile! Way to go Al!
    "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

[IMG]http://www.denverbroncos.com/resources/custom/Cheerleaders/2004/Cheerleader-Web.jpg[/IMG]

Al Wilson is one bad mofo! That hit on R. Williams was possibly the greatest hit I have ever seen! He also wasted ladainian a couple weeks ago at the goal line. Oh yeah, that hit on Olandis last week was really cool too. Al Wilson is the most underrated LB in the NFL. I think he is better than Urlacher, Ray Lewis, and Zach Thomas. Al is unstoppable. the Broncs better gime him a new deal because he is a free agent after this year. I would hate to see him go. If Al leaves, Im going with him. Just kidding. I met him at Fan Fair and got his autograph on a rookie card. I talked to him about his hit on Ricky. It made him laugh. He thought it was an awesome hit too. Go BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember that hit last season, Ricky didn't know what hit him!

I think there's a very good chance he will return to the Broncos.

Al Wilson kicks ass! He will be hard to stop!! GO BRONCOS!

-ToNy-

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
    I remember that hit last season, Ricky didn't know what hit him!
    Add another one to the highlight reel courtesy of Todd Heap.
    Quote Originally Posted by boltzpride619 View Post
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by RunByDesign View Post
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

who wants to be in the next poster?
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Originally posted by Return of Lava
    who wants to be in the next poster?
    I'm guessing...Tom Brady?
    Quote Originally Posted by boltzpride619 View Post
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by RunByDesign View Post
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

We should get Ray Lewis. =D

Al has been awesome this year, hopefully the team will kepp him around instead of letting him get away.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Originally posted by Fat Joe
    We should get Ray Lewis. =D
    Ha! I can't believe in the 97 draft we could have picked him up instead of John Mobley!

BUT.....I have no regrets...Mobley got us 2 Super Bowl wins.

wilson is ray lewis without the passing defense.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.