X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrunkPanda
    Banned User
    • Oct 2004

wow. i was dead wrong about hawkins' recruiting skills last year. this guy is a recruiting machine . if we get scott, this will be like one of our highest rated classes ever, right? can't wait to see our monster o line just pound csu into the ground on every play next year . i imagine it will look a lot like the usc-nebraska game did

Comment

• broncofan303
      Special Teams
      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
      Max Tuioti-Mariner commits
      Uhh... wow, are you convinced that Hawks recruiting is much better than GBs? We've already landed 6 4-star athletes and this is even before the big commits (Scott) announces their commitments... I really expect big things for CU with the years to come, even next year, no reason why they shouldn't be competitive..
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

• str8jacket
        Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
        wow. i was dead wrong about hawkins' recruiting skills last year. this guy is a recruiting machine . if we get scott, this will be like one of our highest rated classes ever, right? can't wait to see our monster o line just pound csu into the ground on every play next year . i imagine it will look a lot like the usc-nebraska game did
        Told ya

Its looking alot like 1988.......Yes I am aware I'm not even that old but i was looking back at some, and we are on a pace just like we were then. We won the National Championship not too far after that
        Originally posted by broncofan303 View Post
        Uhh... wow, are you convinced that Hawks recruiting is much better than GBs? We've already landed 6 4-star athletes and this is even before the big commits (Scott) announces their commitments... I really expect big things for CU with the years to come, even next year, no reason why they shouldn't be competitive..
        I like Hawks recruiting much better than Barnett. One thing I noticed he tried to do alot was convert players from their natural positions to new ones. Granted it worked for Dizon.....but how bout Bernard Jackson? Or Marcus Houston (No, he didnt convert, but he let him get away).

Barnett couldnt lock onto his players. Calhoun......Houston.......Brown. Hawk is on a tear....top 20 class i think

Comment

• str8jacket
          Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
          • Jan 2006

Josh Berard 3 Star LB Decommits

Comment

• str8jacket
            Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
            • Jan 2006

I finally decided to cough up 9 or so bucks a month for Rivals

Comment

• str8jacket
              Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
              • Jan 2006

We stole Rippy, Givens, and Williams (Commitment Pending according to an Article I read) from the Huskers.

They are imploding as we speak

Comment

• str8jacket
                Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
                • Jan 2006

This offensive line+ Darrell Scott= Points

Comment

• DrunkPanda
                  Banned User
                  • Oct 2004

whoooooo. imagine last year, oline depth was a huge concern for us. now it is like our most talented position in terms of depth and numbers . anyway, do you know anything about rippy? i think it's kinda odd that we recruited him when we already had 4 linebacker commits and it's not like we don't need talent at other positions and a low amount of scholarships

Comment

• BVP
                    Starter
                    • Feb 2005

We stole Rippy, Givens, and Williams (Commitment Pending according to an Article I read) from the Huskers.

They are imploding as we speak
                    Bryce Givens is gonna be a Buff? WOW, what a steal for CU.
                    sigpic

Comment

• str8jacket
                      Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
                      • Jan 2006

whoooooo. imagine last year, oline depth was a huge concern for us. now it is like our most talented position in terms of depth and numbers . anyway, do you know anything about rippy? i think it's kinda odd that we recruited him when we already had 4 linebacker commits and it's not like we don't need talent at other positions and a low amount of scholarships
                      RJ Brown had to leave the team due to Concussions suffered in Football, so we had a slot to fill.

Rippy, from what I see in his Highlight vids (Gotta love this subscription), He is fast, and can get to the passer quick.

I like where this is going, http://colorado.rivals.com/viewprosp...=61411&Sport=1 he is the best Center in the nation, and I've heard he has VERY high interest in CU.

Plus he can squat 555 Pounds

Well, I just found out Rippy has a Junior teammate in HS right now, and he has been quoted on saying he is going wherever Rippy is going.

Little bit about this guy (Rippys friend) he is 6-9, 325 pounds, and plays offensive tackle.

We have 16 people commited right now, i think 22 is our our ceiling for scholarships. not sure though

Comment

• str8jacket
                        Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
                        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by BVP View Post
                        Bryce Givens is gonna be a Buff? WOW, what a steal for CU.
                        Ryan Miller, Kai Maiava, Bryce Givens, Tuoti-Mariner, and possibly Stevens.

Wow that is some serious beef.

Comment

• DrunkPanda
                          Banned User
                          • Oct 2004

what makes you think 22 is our ceiling? good news if it's true but i thought hawkins said we were going to sign around 18.

Comment

• str8jacket
                            Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
                            • Jan 2006

what makes you think 22 is our ceiling? good news if it's true but i thought hawkins said we were going to sign around 18.
                            Hawkins said 18 is what he hopes to be at. But i promise you that if players like Hamani Stevens, EJ Woods (Waiting on word of UCLA coaching decision), Kaprone Lewis-Moore (Has doubts in A&M now), Rod Davis (Heres to hoping he doesnt go to Florida), and of course Superman come knocking, he would be willing to shell out a couple extra

Comment

• str8jacket
                              Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
                              • Jan 2006

I've read from a couple posters on other boards we got 4-5 Silent commits last week

And apparently Scott is helping us recruit by calling recruits? Not sure if theres any validity to that but just imagine if its true, what does that tell ya?

Comment

• stnzed
                                Banned User
                                • Oct 2005

I've read from a couple posters on other boards we got 4-5 Silent commits last week

And apparently Scott is helping us recruit by calling recruits? Not sure if theres any validity to that but just imagine if its true, what does that tell ya?

It tells me that "...this ain't intramurals"......

Comment

Working...
                                X