Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Biased NFL

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post

However, I did bash Manning for throwing his teammates under the bus when things don't go his way and the Colts lose (e.g. Colts O-Line in playoff loss to Steelers) and will continue to do so if/when he does it again.

Yeah, that Peyton Manning...He's a regular Randy Moss, that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Yeah, that Peyton Manning...He's a regular Randy Moss, that guy.
    I have never defended that Randy Moss or his actions because living in the Twin Cities I have seen how bad and disruptive Randy can and has been. I have defended the Randy Moss I have seen this season. I have been pleasantly surprised at how well Randy has behaved so far.

Will Randy revert to form at some point? Its possible, although I strongly suspect that TO will revert to form before Randy does.

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    I have never defended that Randy Moss or his actions because living in the Twin Cities I have seen how bad and disruptive Randy can and has been. I have defended the Randy Moss I have seen this season. I have been pleasantly surprised at how well Randy has behaved so far.

Will Randy revert to form at some point? Its possible, although I strongly suspect that TO will revert to form before Randy does.
    With the numbers that the two are putting up, I don't think either scenario is likely any time soon. But we all know what would happen if they didn't get theirs. One thing is for sure though, they can still back it up on the field. Just like Peyton.