Hey ESPN, ya think you've made a big enough ass of the guy yet?

Seriously, how many times are they gonna show the dude on the sideline that interfered with the ball in the Texas game. Get a life ESPN! I think you embarrassed the dude enough.

on the other hand, did anyone see jake plunger announce the lineup for ASU? after watching that, i realized that i don't just dislike plunger as the broncos qb. i dislike him in everything. when he was announcing that lineman or something with the DD initials he tried to be all witty by coming up with like 5 words that started with d in a row... wow, shut up jake.

Seriously... I felt bad for the guy and some replays showed that he might not have even touched the ball... whether or not he touched the ball, doesn't matter.. Texas BLEW out ASU.. really wasn't close, Texas was in control most of the game...
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

I didn't see it....was it a bartman like incident?

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    I didn't see it....was it a bartman like incident?
    Here ya Go
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

It didn't look like he touched it. The ball trajectory didn't change and it didn't seem to slow down, but whether he did or not doesn't matter, I'm sure he felt like a big enough ass without having it all over ESPN.

It would have been worse had Texas lost the game by 7 points or less, so I guess that's a bright side, maybe?

It doesnt matter if he touched it or not. That's gotta be one of the STUPIDEST things you could ever freakin do. You gotta be a complete moron to do something like that and he deserves every bit of what he gets. What an idiot.
    http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1...ftstrazwm7.jpg

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)