Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How many are mad that we won?

Alright! An over time win. For me this will leave some good memories from this season. Way to go Broncos.

I wonder how many of the "I hope we lose for a better draft pick" are kicking their dog right now. Are we going to hear about if we would have only been a few draft choices earlier we could have gotten so and so.
    RIP Cameron

MAD??? who the hell would be mad!!!!

This was exciting, and it was a relief!

I just wanted them to win! when they win my whole week is made!

Not me....I happy as can be that we went out on a winning note.........the Draft will bring what it brings and who cares about that now......I'm just glad we won and by the look of the faces ond reactions from the players.....they are glad they won also.

Edit......Beast...I gave ya CP but hit enter and didn't sign it......PEACE!!!

PEACE!!!
    JEEP
    O||||O
    []-----[]

PEACE!!!

It would be idiotic to be mad when we win a game good job broncos and the vikings are not bad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]R.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
    GO BRONCOS

Quote Originally Posted by Beast#7 View Post
    MAD??? who the hell would be mad!!!!

This was exciting, and it was a relief!

I just wanted them to win! when they win my whole week is made!
    Agreed. You hit it right on the nail.

I'm NEVER one to criticize someone's fanhood but anyone who is unhappy with a win, I STRONGLY question how much of a fan he or she really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Alright! An over time win. For me this will leave some good memories from this season. Way to go Broncos.

I wonder how many of the "I hope we lose for a better draft pick" are kicking their dog right now. Are we going to hear about if we would have only been a few draft choices earlier we could have gotten so and so.
    I know. I couldn't believe how many people wanted us to lose for a lousy draft pick. Unlike some, I think we just need some tweaks on the d-line, not an overhaul. Good win for the Broncos! Adrian Peterson was a non factor and our Defense looked good. Cutler and Marshall are gonna be great. I'm already foaming at the mouth for next season. Until then, I will be rooting against Sand Diego and New England!

I'm really glad we won! I really don't care about the draft pick position or anything... besides, I think they have a few picks they can use to get higher in the draft anyways! (not sure all the picks we have though)

GO BRONCOS! Make some good decisions in this offseason!
    "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

any broncos win is welcome in my living room. just curious though...has anyone done the math to see where we stand in the draft? i imagine we will be between 10 and 14. I doubt losing would have made too much of a difference. good to go out winning.

Not mad at all. (It would help if I could see the games lol)
    I thought we lost..misunderstanding on my part.
    Dish took away our distant channels.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I'm NEVER one to criticize someone's fanhood but anyone who is unhappy with a win, I STRONGLY question how much of a fan he or she really is.
    Normally they are the fantasy-football / Madden 2008 players. Too many people are focused more on stats and unrealistic personnel moves than i've ever seen. If you're a football fan, the best thing that could happen is a win especially an exciting game.

I can never be happy with a loss.
    I wanted to win of course.
    BUt this game I wasn't nervous at all.
    It was just a game where I rooted for us but if we win or lose it wont affect me any.
    I did want the Vikings to tie it up though so we could kick a Game winning FG just like the season started
    I got my wish.

Were going to be better in the future.

To tell you the truth, I could've cared less about this game.

I just wanted it to be played, while having no serious injuries to any of our young up and coming players.

I was looking for more "action", and Bmarsh and Cuter show showed it today.

But if I care about a loss.. or a win... Nope.

I'm kinda relieved it's over.

We have started a brand new streak.. 1-0 all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Umm....wait a minute

Those who hoped for a loss, did so for the purpose of better draft position and more wins NEXT year, and years after. So in essence it goes back to "We all want to win, but have different ways of doing it"

Now, I admit I lked the idea of a loss, but now that we won, I'm not really mad, its just that the Broncos better be prepared to work that much harder getting back to the point of greatness......where we all want to be anyway.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Return of Lava View Post
    Umm....wait a minute

Those who hoped for a loss, did so for the purpose of better draft position and more wins NEXT year, and years after. So in essence it goes back to "We all want to win, but have different ways of doing it"

Now, I admit I lked the idea of a loss, but now that we won, I'm not really mad, its just that the Broncos better be prepared to work that much harder getting back to the point of greatness......where we all want to be anyway.
    I have no problem with the mindset "It's ok either way, or I wouldn't be mad if we lost" but just sitting there and flat out rooting for us to lose is very lame.