49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pats

31 63.27%
  • Chargers

18 36.73%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
    patriots fan... yankees fan...

let me guess... you like the Spurs and Redwings too right?
    He lost a bet with a yankees fan. Go read the Red Sox Nation thread in 'other sports".

Quote Originally Posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post

Redwings
    Redwings SUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Conde View Post
    I never said anything about being classless. I'm not in that class. I'm in the other room down the hall called Real. I'm just telling you how I feel. I'm rooting for Career Ending Non Life Threatening Injuries in the AFC Championship Game. Nuff Said! If it's classless well then thank you. I could care less. Screw Both Of Their Teams & The Bandwagon ReCharger Fans!
    I can tell you've never sustained a serious injury because anyone who has would never wish that on anyone. And if so, you are a sick individual. All I have to say is karma buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Isn't it SOOOOO ironic how the same people who call the Chargers and Pats classless also wish career ending injuries on their players. Now who are the classless ones again?
    Then I guess you didn't understand my post. I didn't say all players and I did say that I never do. I will make an exception for Rivers though. Only because he deserves to hit rock bottom to maybe get some perspective on reality. If that calls be classless for then okay I am classless. Please get it right then. I am classless only towards Rivers, one who doesn't deserve class from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Texan View Post
    Then I guess you didn't understand my post. I didn't say all players and I did say that I never do. I will make an exception for Rivers though. Only because he deserves to hit rock bottom to maybe get some perspective on reality. If that calls be classless for then okay I am classless. Please get it right then. I am classless only towards Rivers, one who doesn't deserve class from anyone.
    I'll grant you an exemption for Rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Pats or Chargers?
    Patriots.

But, Go Packers!

Quote Originally Posted by Conde View Post
    Screw both of them. I hope both teams get serious career ending non life threatening injuries except for Randy Moss.

I want ReChargers vs Giants so Eli Manning can screw San Diego twice. First in the NFL Draft and now in the Super Bowl.

In the words of Anchorman, Ron Burgundy, “Go *EXPLETIVE* Yourself San Diego!”

All the Bandwagon Charger Fans can screw it. I have more respect for Raider Fans because they all of a sudden pop out of nowhere three years ago here in SoCal like the Charger Fans. You couldn’t find one anywhere here and now they are all over the place. Worst Fans In All Of Sports!
    Wow. Does someone need a hug?

I don't think there is anything left of that axe you're grinding.

I take it your ex-wife was a SD fan? Maybe your Priest?

Worse than raider fans? Man, that cuts deep. Really deep.

I actually find all of this hate kind of refreshing. All these years and no one knew we were in the division and now we are public enemy #1.

I feel like we have arrived! Thanks

Seems like forever and a day, don't it?

As much as I hate to admit it, I have one of those d*** man crushes on Tom Brady. I dont really like the Patriots but I have to go for Brady.

Who do I root for? WHO DO I ROOT FOR? God gawd, man....I'd root for the Nazis, if they were playing against the $%^ing Chargers.

I hope Belicheat runs up the score -mercilessly- & shames Quivers into finally shutting his gaping piehole for 30 seconds.

I sincerely hope they show some Sparky fans crying after the loss, too.

T777

P.S. Oh...I'm rooting for the Pats, by the way.
    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    It's almost like choosing whether you want to die by hanging or beheading.
    Agreed

I don't know what's worse: New England Patriots for the fact that their 19-0 Perfect Season, if they go all the way, will be talked about by the Media every day & will look down on other Super Bowl winning teams, or the fact that San Diego has some of the most obnoxious players in NFL hstory.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Redwings SUCK!
    Red Wings hater right here

Go Flyers & Go Ducks