Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by // / yardo View Post
    Its a joke. The guy is pretty tough to begin with and a gym rat. Repping 225 23 times at the combine is pretty tough for a QB especially at his 6'-3" stature.

He has somewhat of a lanky frame so a lot of his strength is natural. If you saw him in person you wouldn't think he's as strong as he is. He actually looks dorky to be honest with you.
    Yes, Jay Cutler is a huge dork.

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Jay Cutler needs to bulk up to help save his life.. so he can block for himself and throw the ball at the same time.

Yes... "nods head"

It can be done.
    you forgot to mention he also needs to get downfield and catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by *Atwater* View Post
    Hes doing it all wrong steroids are the way to go.
    Just ask the Chargers!

I smell a CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH on the horizon between Jay and Phil, Ol' Phil had better ask "Lights Out" and Louis Castillo for some JUICE if he wants to live!!!

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Jay Cutler needs to bulk up to help save his life.. so he can block for himself and throw the ball at the same time.

Yes... "nods head"

It can be done.
    LOL...that's a good one...not to mention a lethal straight arm!
    Jesus Christ is King of Kings & Lord of Lords!

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3...13e1100df3.jpg

more jay cutler the body builder jokes.
    my favorite

If Jay Cutler bulks up anymore he'll explode....

If he bulks up does that mean that he will get a commercial that runs every 15 like brady quinns does???

good deal, we need all the help we can get!

yeah but if he bulks up too much he won't be able to run the option as effectively as he has in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    from espn...

The AP is reporting that Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler is determined to bulk up this offseason in order to see results on the field and improve his toughness in the pocket. "You can tell he's determined," Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan said on Thursday, "He's been working out and preparing himself both physically and mentally for his second full season in the league."

http://www.jaycutler.com/fans/q&a.html

Liking the effort Jay, but 15 egg whites in one meal

He needs to act like he gives a d**n! He cant just run to the bench after throwing a pick or three and out! To be a true leader of this team he must show he cares about his and others onfield play!
    ~RSth Lncus T@T mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wncbronxx View Post
    He needs to act like he gives a d**n! He cant just run to the bench after throwing a pick or three and out! To be a true leader of this team he must show he cares about his and others onfield play!
    Hey, Jay shows he cares ok. People just get too picky about how he behaves on the sidelines. The sidelines don't matter, what he does on the field is where the difference is made. Jay makes a difference on the field. He leads by example. He goes out there and almost gets killed on every play it seems.
    He gives a darn, after all he's one of the few players that actually shows up for games.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
    Hey, Jay shows he cares ok. People just get too picky about how he behaves on the sidelines. The sidelines don't matter, what he does on the field is where the difference is made. Jay makes a difference on the field. He leads by example. He goes out there and almost gets killed on every play it seems.
    He gives a darn, after all he's one of the few players that actually shows up for games.
    oh give me a break, easy on the over dramatic phrases
    lulz @ the Patriots

www.youtube.com/JayCutler4MVP

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP SEAN TAYLOR
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Quote Originally Posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
    My dear, you have alot to learn. John was standing on the sidelines watching, rooting and hoping with EVERY single play, not waiting his turn on the bench. Theres a huge difference here. It just turns my gutt to watch him pull his helmet down over his eyes and plop his butt down away from ANY veiw of the playing field. I guess hes earning his paycheck?
    ~RSth Lncus T@T mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    from espn...

The AP is reporting that Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler is determined to bulk up this offseason in order to see results on the field and improve his toughness in the pocket. "You can tell he's determined," Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan said on Thursday, "He's been working out and preparing himself both physically and mentally for his second full season in the league."

http://www.jaycutler.com/fans/q&a.html

Liking the effort Jay, but 15 egg whites in one meal

WRONG JAY CUTLER. THIS IS FOR THE BODY BUILDER

Quote Originally Posted by wncbronxx View Post
    My dear, you have alot to learn. John was standing on the sidelines watching, rooting and hoping with EVERY single play, not waiting his turn on the bench. Theres a huge difference here. It just turns my gutt to watch him pull his helmet down over his eyes and plop his butt down away from ANY veiw of the playing field. I guess hes earning his paycheck?
    Cut the kid some slack- he did really well this year and can't be expected to be the next John Elway- heck there never will be another Elway. Anyway, let the kid grow into his skin some and everything will take care of itself. It's not easy being an NFL quarterback- especially in Denver!