Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    this is so messed up.

uhhh.

imagine living through that and having to watch your classmates die right in front of you.

RIP.
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Quote Originally Posted by raylewis52 View Post
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

It's a sad day when you can't even go to school without worrying about being shot and killed.

Ya know, I was just talking to my dad about this and I was saying how its just a matter of time before something like this happens here in Anchorage where we live.. I mean what is this world coming to? What are these people thinking? Seriously.. I mean who are these people? What drives one to go into a school, where young adults are trying to get an education to better themselves, and just start randomly firing a gun? How sick can one person be? I mean like aberdien said, when we cant even go to school without feeling safe something is wrong.. And ya know, its not a lack of security, its not video games, music, violent movies, gun laws.. Its none of that.. Its the individual.. And its really sad because theres nothing we as a society can do to stop these people, and its even worse because we cant tell who these people are until its to late.. I dont know its just sad to see these lives being taken whether its at a University, a high school, a shopping center, ya know wherever.. Its just so sad to know that this stuff can happen at anytime to anyone of us and theres nothing we can do to control it..
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

In almost every case, someone comes out and says---He was talking crazy and said he was going to do something. But, I didn't think he was serious.

We need to listen and take things seriously. Even if it makes us feel that we're over-reacting. Better to be safe than sorry. Isn't that the old saying?

Thoughts and prayers to all involved.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "