Trade Value at #12 and possible partners...

After resigning Henry, I believe Shanny is going to trade the #12 pick. The #12 value in this draft is at OT and RB, which I believe Shanny will use as leverage for a trade. Many teams (Houston, Arizona, Pitt, Philly and Tampa) will all be trying to jump up and grab the player they want.

Mendenhall, Stewart, Clady, Otah and Chris Wiliams will be the targets at #12. Now what teams will be interested?

With Mendenhall and Stewart, Arizona and Houston will be battling for these guys. Houston with the Kubiak ties seems to be a likely partner. Dropping to #18 we could pick up a third and a fourth rounder.

Same with Arizona they need a RB for the aging Edge and possibly another OT with Levi Brown.

Now with the Eagles at #19, the Bucs at #20 and the Steelers at #23 should all be targeting OT's Clady, Otah and Williams and the Broncos might be able to get another second rounder.

Then again Shanny could stay put and take Wiliams or Clady himself.

Is there any other trade possibilities out there?
    The three Keys to football
    1. Turnovers
    2. Field Position
    3. Red Zone Play

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoRT View Post
    After resigning Henry, I believe Shanny is going to trade the #12 pick. The #12 value in this draft is at OT and RB, which I believe Shanny will use as leverage for a trade. Many teams (Houston, Arizona, Pitt, Philly and Tampa) will all be trying to jump up and grab the player they want.

Mendenhall, Stewart, Clady, Otah and Chris Wiliams will be the targets at #12. Now what teams will be interested?

With Mendenhall and Stewart, Arizona and Houston will be battling for these guys. Houston with the Kubiak ties seems to be a likely partner. Dropping to #18 we could pick up a third and a fourth rounder.

Same with Arizona they need a RB for the aging Edge and possibly another OT with Levi Brown.

Now with the Eagles at #19, the Bucs at #20 and the Steelers at #23 should all be targeting OT's Clady, Otah and Williams and the Broncos might be able to get another second rounder.

Then again Shanny could stay put and take Wiliams or Clady himself.

Is there any other trade possibilities out there?
    Actually I could see our trades being more then just one trade overall...
    ...Master Protagonist...

Quote Originally Posted by lancane View Post
    Actually I could see our trades being more then just one trade overall...
    Shanny is a mover and he will probably do more than one trade. People can say what they want about him, but he makes things very exciting and interesting during the off season for Bronco fans. He gives everybody something to talk about.
    The three Keys to football
    1. Turnovers
    2. Field Position
    3. Red Zone Play

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoRT View Post
    Shanny is a mover and he will probably do more than one trade. People can say what they want about him, but he makes things very exciting and interesting during the off season for Bronco fans. He gives everybody something to talk about.
    Well my trade idea I did not want to show yet, because I was still hoping for Mendenhall, but I think a mid-round halfback will be more likely. So I see us trading the 12th overall pick to Detroit for the 15th overall pick which is a difference of 150 points enough to get Shaun Rogers and it gives Detroit third round value for him which is feesable. With the 15th overall pick we still have a lot of options, so I could see us trading it to Dallas along with either Javon Walker or a 5th round pick and getting the 22nd overall pick and the 61st overall pick, so we could literally get Rogers to start next to Thomas, but also still have three day one picks.
    ...Master Protagonist...

I'd like to see us move to 15 with Detroit for Rodgers and then move down again with Dallas to 22 or 28 in order to pick up some extra middle round picks. It's a deep draft and we need it. Dallas could want to move up for Mendenhall or Leotis McKelvin perhaps. Could work and then we would be set to stock up on young talent.

Trade with the 49ers and get their first rounder next year as well.