Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Leesburg, VA
    Posts
    98

    Javon's agent is a punk too....

    I'll miss his playmaking abilities...but I'm glad he and his attitude are off the team.


    Javon Walker-WR-Broncos Mar. 2 - 8:48 pm et

    The Santa Rosa Press Democrat disputes an ESPN.com report that the 49ers have been in contact with and are interested in Javon Walker.
    It's become quite clear that the report was an attempt by Walker's agent to drum up interest. The Redskins, Niners, Panthers, and Eagles are reportedly not interested. The Cowboys, Bucs, and Bears could still pursue Walker.
    Source: Santa Rosa Press Democrat


    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx
    Goal Line Blitz - Football MMORPG

    [url]http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=29101449[/url]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    18,912
    at the 49ers.

    Javon will definitely get his 100 balls there...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,752
    I doubt he will get good money. He cant even pass a physical thats why we couldnt trade him.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    4,435
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosRule23 View Post
    I'll miss his playmaking abilities...but I'm glad he and his attitude are off the team.


    Javon Walker-WR-Broncos Mar. 2 - 8:48 pm et

    The Santa Rosa Press Democrat disputes an ESPN.com report that the 49ers have been in contact with and are interested in Javon Walker.
    It's become quite clear that the report was an attempt by Walker's agent to drum up interest. The Redskins, Niners, Panthers, and Eagles are reportedly not interested. The Cowboys, Bucs, and Bears could still pursue Walker.
    Source: Santa Rosa Press Democrat


    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx
    How is his agent a punk? It's his job as a sports agent to gain teams interest in his client

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Realism.
    Posts
    2,362
    I hope he gets blackballed and has to sit out this year. Crybaby.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosRule23 View Post
    I'll miss his playmaking abilities...but I'm glad he and his attitude are off the team.


    Javon Walker-WR-Broncos Mar. 2 - 8:48 pm et

    The Santa Rosa Press Democrat disputes an ESPN.com report that the 49ers have been in contact with and are interested in Javon Walker.
    It's become quite clear that the report was an attempt by Walker's agent to drum up interest. The Redskins, Niners, Panthers, and Eagles are reportedly not interested. The Cowboys, Bucs, and Bears could still pursue Walker.
    Source: Santa Rosa Press Democrat


    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx
    Isn't that what an agent is supposed to do
    Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Atoka, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,876
    What I would like to see is NO ONE sign Javon, and then Javon say, "You know what Mike, maybe you was right. How about I pay ya'll back if you let me come back and play."

    But then, that would be the response from a mature person.


    *And yes, I see that by typing this, I am being less than mature myself, but as of right now, just a little bit irritated that I get online to see if there is anything new on the Bronco front and the first thing I see is another player, a young one who we were all counting on, being arrested!
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lake Zurich, IL (Colorado Raised)
    Posts
    454
    Chicago???? Who will throw the ball to him here??????
    AMPIPE

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,881
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBronco View Post
    Chicago???? Who will throw the ball to him here??????
    The Towel Boy. LOL

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Homestead, Fl
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by kratos_godofwar View Post
    The Towel Boy. LOL
    Rex Grossman will or at least he'll throw it within the vacany of him so the defending CB can have a good chance to get the ball as well

    PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,895
    I think its great when you think about his possible future QB...

    Alex Smith
    Rex Grossman
    Jake Delhomme
    Jeff Garcia


    LOL. Should of sucked up his pride....took the pay cut for a year, get himself an incentive based contract. Then stay in Denver with a QB that will be among the best in the near future. And on a team that is always competitive and puts up offensive numbers.

    Too bad. I liked Javon when he was playing and not talking.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Where AMERICANS are Born!
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Accordngs View Post
    I think its great when you think about his possible future QB...

    Alex Smith
    Rex Grossman
    Jake Delhomme
    Jeff Garcia
    The best chance these guys have of throwing Javon Walker a pass is if he suddenly becomes a Corner.
    Jo Bob is here to remind us that the biggest and the baddest get to make all the rules.

    Bleeding Orange and Blue (Literally)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The OC Cali
    Posts
    556
    I may make take a poll for a 3rd name change. The last one was Al Wilson. Maybe our #1 pick this year?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by JWALKER84 View Post
    I may make take a poll for a 3rd name change. The last one was Al Wilson. Maybe our #1 pick this year?

    These last few years have made me think you are best off going throwback. LOL.

    Just go with a classic bronco.

    I have to keep on buying new jersey's every 2 years. Pain in the A$$$$


    (I've figured it out. Every ORANGE ALTERNATE jersey I buy - that player ends up being going. Portis and Walker. I'm sticking to white and blue for now on. Lol)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The OC Cali
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Accordngs View Post
    These last few years have made me think you are best off going throwback. LOL.

    Just go with a classic bronco.

    I have to keep on buying new jersey's every 2 years. Pain in the A$$$$


    (I've figured it out. Every ORANGE ALTERNATE jersey I buy - that player ends up being going. Portis and Walker. I'm sticking to white and blue for now on. Lol)
    I like it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •