Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just a quick hello...

I haven't been around here since sometime mid season, but I thought I'd come say hi. See if any of my old board-friends are still hanging out...

It's too bad the board never went back to the old blue background, but I guess everyone's adjusted pretty well.

Anyway, just a quick hello to all the cool BM members. Looks like the offseason hasn't treated most of you too badly.

I'll look around and see who's still here, but I'd love to hear from you all.

DARE!!!

WTH!!! How have you been?

Glad you stopped in, even just for a minute

Thanks

Thanks, Birdy! Glad to see you're still around. 11k posts, huh? That's impressive!

If Marcus Thomas hadn't gone stupid, I'd have gone at least another day without stopping by, but as the draft approaches I'll probably be around a little more often...

Plus, I just got a new laptop, so I'll have the freedom to bring BM with me now...

This design is better.

Hello there dare. I remember seeing you around.

Nice to see you checking in. We're holding the fort down.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

What's up dare I remember ya.......

Quote Originally Posted by dare2bme View Post
    Thanks, Birdy! Glad to see you're still around. 11k posts, huh? That's impressive!

If Marcus Thomas hadn't gone stupid, I'd have gone at least another day without stopping by, but as the draft approaches I'll probably be around a little more often...

Plus, I just got a new laptop, so I'll have the freedom to bring BM with me now...
    I don't know if 'impressive' is the word I'd have used... more like pathetic...

Glad you came back around, and congrats on the laptop, I love mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    This design is better.
    Glad to see you and I would still be at odds if I came back...

I haven't been around here since sometime mid season, but I thought I'd come say hi. See if any of my old board-friends are still hanging out...

It's too bad the board never went back to the old blue background, but I guess everyone's adjusted pretty well.

Anyway, just a quick hello to all the cool BM members. Looks like the offseason hasn't treated most of you too badly.

Long time no post...

Anyway, there's a workaround for the blue background if you're interested. Either way you'll get used to the design.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=107019

Heya! Nice to see you again! Hope all is well with you and yours! Missed ya around here!! Stick around, would ya!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

calibroncogrl47 Guest
    Welcome back :wave:

So what's been going on here? Anything serious in the last few months? crises? people leaving? who are the best new posters? etc...

Hi, dare. Good to see you back!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Best new poster to keep your eye out for, IMO, is Jetrazor74... you'll like that guy

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    Best new poster to keep your eye out for, IMO, is Jetrazor74... you'll like that guy

Thanks, Red!!!

And I hope you do stick around, dare. It's always great to get know another Broncos fan!!!
    Sick avy by Blondie79