Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Question Has Javon Walker been a team player or a me first player. I think in Denver he wanted to be the man and could not be unless he stayed healthy and performed at a high level.If he had half the will and desire of Rod Smith perhaps he would be a true Pro Bowler. TO bad all he has on Rod is talent. But talent only gets you so far if you dont have heart.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    The Javon bashing started long before he became a Raider dating back to last season when his injury kept him out. Although it wasn't near as bad as it is today, suppose I should have seen it coming.

I guess I just expected a little more courtesy towards him than what is being displayed.

Well, all things being equal Javon showed us very little, if any, courtesy last year. Personally I think his attitude started going south when Plummer got benched. He was against it and made it known.

I expect Javon to be THE most hated player in Denver next year and rightly so.

lulz @ the Patriots

www.youtube.com/JayCutler4MVP

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP SEAN TAYLOR
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Raider View Post
    so your comparing what Russell did in few games to what? Let's look back at how the Broncos were a shoe into the Playoff's a few years back but big mike decided to pull Plummer and insert Cutler. how has that worked out for you guys? Of course a rookie QB is going to take his lumps, but you guys approach the situation with blinders on thinking he's the next Ryan Leaf. Russell has all the tangibles that Cutler has, and then some. I really FAIL to see how anyone can doubt his skills as an NFL QB.

How can anyone hate the Gibril Wilson signing? We desperatly need saftey help and a young Wilson with a LONG contarct fulfills a need that Schweigart is keeping warm for Huff. GREAT pickup!

Did Tommy Gun get too much money? Probably, but again, he's a better than servicable player being moved to a MUCH needed position at DT. This gives us a shot at taking Chris Long at DE and giving Burgess (Pro Bowler) a bookend on the other side and createing mismatches. Again, a GREAT move, possibly over-paid, but it's about the long haul.

Walker - Truely over-paid, but addresses a MAJOR team need when we lost Porter and Moss. An addition of Doucet, Sweed or Manningham makes us a contender again in the second round. Again, it's about the COMBINATION of players we field, not just ONE guy. Average pick-up with up side if he avoids the fourth surgery and gets back to the rate of performance he was in 2006.

So now, tell me again just how we are setting ourselves backwards and taking ourselves out of contention? Tell me again how w/o that timeout Denver had a shot at avoiding getting swept in 2007?
    I wasn't talking about just this past year.

And what is it with you guys whining constantly about that TO? The last time I checked 1) it was perfectly legal and 2) didn't you pull the same EXACT thing a few weeks later.

Seriously, you need to get off the TO issue, it just maked you look like a hypocrite.
    Shanahan will always deserve a :salute!:

[SIZE="5"][I]The most rowdy orange-jersey-wearing fan in Denver at Buffalo games since 2005![/I][/SIZE]

September 13, 2009... "The Immaculate Deflection" courtesy of Brandon Stokley!

If the Raiders offered me $55,000,000 dollars to do ANYTHING, I would. Don't hate on Javon, think about it, he could stay here on a team that thinks he's worth 1/4 that, or go to a team that is willing to give up everything for him. Plus he gets $55,000,000 dollars.

When the Raiders come to Invesco, boo him for being a Raider, but don't boo him for being a former Bronco.

javon

roflmao all champ has to do is punch his knee! roflmao. then champ can walk with walker.

al davis

al davis is spending money cuz this is the last year the raiders will be in oakland. davis is about to pass away (god forbid) so hes spending his money like a mad man. just so u know im makin this up. its a reason why they have spent so much. also its because no players want to go there.

Ha! I am not suprised at all the Javon is a raider. Most of the time, when a player wants big $$MONEY$$, they go to the raiders. Thats all what Javon is. He is a player that plays for the money, not the game. The Raiders made a big mistake giving him the BIG bucks. I hope that Champ Bailey burns Javon and gets many INTs when hes matched up with him.

ESPN NFL analysts discussed this very thing on ESPN and they all agree that Raiders are overpaying because they have to. No one in their right mind wants to come to Oakland. Therefore to entice them they have to "SHOW THEM THE MONEY!"

Javon is just another case of a player that just wants to get paid, and doesn't care about winning.

I wish him luck...Yeah right!
    Jo Bob is here to remind us that the biggest and the baddest get to make all the rules.

Bleeding Orange and Blue (Literally)

Javon's contract

I already see Al Davis standing at the sideline during the Broncos-Raiders game next year.
    Before him a burning piece of paper....--> Javon's contract
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]GO CUTLER!![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="Arial"][/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Geandily View Post
    If the Raiders offered me $55,000,000 dollars to do ANYTHING, I would. Don't hate on Javon, think about it, he could stay here on a team that thinks he's worth 1/4 that, or go to a team that is willing to give up everything for him. Plus he gets $55,000,000 dollars.

When the Raiders come to Invesco, boo him for being a Raider, but don't boo him for being a former Bronco.
    He was not a Bronco...a Bronco has heart, Smith...Davis...Elway...Atwater...Sharpe and the list goes on, Javon a Bronco, I think it takes more then one crap season and one good season and less mouthing to actually earn that title! Plummer who I freaking loath was more a Bronco then Javon!

...Master Protagonist...

Oh My God!!!!

Is this the same idiot owner that just paid 50 mill to another injury case????

The verdict is NOW IN: Even Al Davis' senility has gone senile...

The way he talked about his deal with oakland...he basically admitted that he is selling himself out.

he is 29, has knee problems, and imho is one of the guys that was causing our team to suck ass n not care.

Javon you are a selfish cancer of a team.

The raiders seems like a perfect fit for you....i mean look how good moss did there.