Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200
Results 2,986 to 2,990 of 2990

Thread: NASCAR Thread

Really wanted truex to win it. Still shows how far Brian France has run the sport into the ground, a powerhouse like frr couldn't get a sponsor

Thoughts and prayers to Kyle and Samantha Busch. They lost their little girl in a miscarriage. Her twitter post is so heartbreaking.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Thoughts and prayers to Kyle and Samantha Busch. They lost their little girl in a miscarriage. Her twitter post is so heartbreaking.
    That is heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    That's rough. Been there and it's one of the saddest things my wife and I ever had to deal with. No matter my thoughts on the guy as a driver, my heart goes out to him as a person right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That's rough. Been there and it's one of the saddest things my wife and I ever had to deal with. No matter my thoughts on the guy as a driver, my heart goes out to him as a person right now.
    I'm sorry for your loss, Frey. It's a hard thing to go through.

RIP J.D.

Thoughts and prayers to the family.

Joe Gibbs Racing announced late Friday night that J.D. Gibbs had died from a “degenerative neurological disease.” He was 49.

Gibbs, the son of team namesake Joe Gibbs, was the co-founder of JGR. He held management roles with the team throughout its existence. The team said in 2015 that Gibbs was having brain issues but had not figured out their cause.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "