Page 209 of 210 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3141

Thread: NASCAR Thread

  1. #3121
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Rouseville, PA
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Glad you had a good time.



    I heard about it but haven't seen it. I'll have to go find it.
    Here ya go. https://twitter.com/dirtvision/statu...187640322?s=20

    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

  2. #3122
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    16,307
    Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    Thank you. That was awesome!
    Administrator


    #LupusAwarenessMonth

    #Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  3. #3123
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    7,350
    .






    📺 FREE SHOW: 3rd Annual $10,000-to-win Motor Mountain Masters

    Saturday, August 8, 2020
    Live Scheduled Start Time:
    6:00 PM Eastern
    Jennerstown Speedway - Jennerstown, Pennsylvania
    Pit Row TV
    https://pitrow.tv/videos/5635


    https://pitrow.tv/

    If you'd like to watch this event for free, just go to Pit Row TV, sign in and click on $0.00 in purple box.







    I'll never forget last year's finish, this year should be action packed also.
    Thanks to PA for the heads up, you and your family enjoy it up there.
    I'll be watching for you in the stands

    .

  4. #3124
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    .






    �� FREE SHOW: 3rd Annual $10,000-to-win Motor Mountain Masters

    Saturday, August 8, 2020
    Live Scheduled Start Time:
    6:00 PM Eastern
    Jennerstown Speedway - Jennerstown, Pennsylvania
    Pit Row TV
    https://pitrow.tv/videos/5635


    https://pitrow.tv/

    If you'd like to watch this event for free, just go to Pit Row TV, sign in and click on $0.00 in purple box.







    I'll never forget last year's finish, this year should be action packed also.
    Thanks to PA for the heads up, you and your family enjoy it up there.
    I'll be watching for you in the stands

    .
    Cool! glad you get to watch...we usually sit top row just down from turn 4.

    So i will give you a few weekly locals to keep an eye on for this race...

    #33 Albert Francis - 2 wins out of 5 races & 3rd in points (-10) he would be leading if not for a crash in race #4 that left him with a 15th place finish. He makes the trip down from ohio every week & is only 18 years old but is really good.

    #75 Barrey Awtey - current points leader despite no wins, he won the first motor mtn masters & is the all time leading winner at jennerstown & he literally lives 5 minutes from the track.

    #3 Teddy Gibala - 1 win, 2nd in points (-5) back of barry & he was the season champion last year.

    #95 Gary Wiltrout - 1 win, 4th in points (-31) but has been running strong this year.

    I can't really speak for the non-regulars much other than a few...

    #17 Josh Brock from kentucky has a 2nd & 5th place finish in this race

    #44 Cale Gale out of north carolina has not competed in the masters yet but made the trip up here for 3 races this season & has 1 win & two 4th place finishes.

    enjoy the show!

  5. #3125
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    7,350
    .





    Wow what an exciting, action packed day !!!

    Mary Jo, a local high school student sure can sing our National Anthem !!!
    It was good to see Gary Scott in that Cobra riding around the track with Old Glory !!!

    I love the Charger Division at Jennerstown.
    This year the entire field were old Monte Carlos except for Fleegle.
    Fleegle drove the sole Ford powered Hot Rod Lincoln !!!

    Race notes:

    Charger Division Heat Race 1: Dan Jackson with a nice finish.
    Charger Division Heat race 2: Scott Mitchell owned it.

    Late Model Heat 1: Josh Brock took it
    Late Model Heat 2: Todd Scott from Vermont took it.
    Late Model Heat 3: Matt Wallace owned it, Teddy Gibala ran a great race
    Late Model Heat 4: Devin O’Connell fights hard, Ben Rowe from Maine wins it.

    Modified Heat 1: Kostelnik took it.
    Modified Heat 2: #62 car had a real hard hit in the wall. Pete Rech wins it.

    Last Chance Hooligan Race
    Late Model B-Main: Francis wins it, Mike Sweeny fought hard to get in the feature race.

    Charger Feature:

    Scott Mitchell and Dale Kimberly battle hard at the end, Dale Kimberly wins.

    Modified Feature:

    8 laps to go, crash in turn 4, Pete Rech, Jason Busch involved.
    After restart, Dallape takes lead then Kostelnik blows motor, caution 6 to go.
    The Nuclear Banana of Matt Smith goes into the wall, caution with 4 to go.
    R.J. Dallape had very good restarts, last restart shaky but Dallape goes on for the win.

    Late Model Feature Race:

    Josh Brock wins stage 1. Competition caution.
    Todd Stone battles Ray Christian to win stage 2. Competition caution.
    Mike Hopkins battles Todd Stone hard in the late laps, Todd Stone takes home the trophy !!!


    Todd Stone takes a victory lap at Jennerstown's Motor Mountain Masters 2020

    Wow, what a clean race !!! Every driver was fighting hard. Next year will be even better.
    Word is out about the Motor Mountain Masters. Drivers are coming from all over the USA.

    A little trivia that I learned during the broadcast:
    Ryan Blaney’s grandfather was one of the biggest winners when Jennerstown was a dirt track.
    I knew Ryan is the son of Dave Blaney, a Cup driver but I didn’t know about Ryan’s grandfather.

    Thanks to www.corvetteparts.net for letting me watch Pit Row TV for FREE !!!
    And thank you PA !!! I had a blast and now I know why you like turn 4 !!!
    Enjoy yourselves and be safe.

    May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present.
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

  6. #3126
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    16,307
    Thanks for the recap, AZ. I got involved in a project and forgot about it.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwarenessMonth

    #Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  7. #3127
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    .





    Wow what an exciting, action packed day !!!

    Mary Jo, a local high school student sure can sing our National Anthem !!!
    It was good to see Gary Scott in that Cobra riding around the track with Old Glory !!!

    I love the Charger Division at Jennerstown.
    This year the entire field were old Monte Carlos except for Fleegle.
    Fleegle drove the sole Ford powered Hot Rod Lincoln !!!

    Race notes:

    Charger Division Heat Race 1: Dan Jackson with a nice finish.
    Charger Division Heat race 2: Scott Mitchell owned it.

    Late Model Heat 1: Josh Brock took it
    Late Model Heat 2: Todd Scott from Vermont took it.
    Late Model Heat 3: Matt Wallace owned it, Teddy Gibala ran a great race
    Late Model Heat 4: Devin O’Connell fights hard, Ben Rowe from Maine wins it.

    Modified Heat 1: Kostelnik took it.
    Modified Heat 2: #62 car had a real hard hit in the wall. Pete Rech wins it.

    Last Chance Hooligan Race
    Late Model B-Main: Francis wins it, Mike Sweeny fought hard to get in the feature race.

    Charger Feature:

    Scott Mitchell and Dale Kimberly battle hard at the end, Dale Kimberly wins.

    Modified Feature:

    8 laps to go, crash in turn 4, Pete Rech, Jason Busch involved.
    After restart, Dallape takes lead then Kostelnik blows motor, caution 6 to go.
    The Nuclear Banana of Matt Smith goes into the wall, caution with 4 to go.
    R.J. Dallape had very good restarts, last restart shaky but Dallape goes on for the win.

    Late Model Feature Race:

    Josh Brock wins stage 1. Competition caution.
    Todd Stone battles Ray Christian to win stage 2. Competition caution.
    Mike Hopkins battles Todd Stone hard in the late laps, Todd Stone takes home the trophy !!!


    Todd Stone takes a victory lap at Jennerstown's Motor Mountain Masters 2020

    Wow, what a clean race !!! Every driver was fighting hard. Next year will be even better.
    Word is out about the Motor Mountain Masters. Drivers are coming from all over the USA.

    A little trivia that I learned during the broadcast:
    Ryan Blaney’s grandfather was one of the biggest winners when Jennerstown was a dirt track.
    I knew Ryan is the son of Dave Blaney, a Cup driver but I didn’t know about Ryan’s grandfather.

    Thanks to www.corvetteparts.net for letting me watch Pit Row TV for FREE !!!
    And thank you PA !!! I had a blast and now I know why you like turn 4 !!!
    Enjoy yourselves and be safe.
    Not sure what happened there AZ, but that was last years race...not exactly sure how you ended up seeing that.

    You can still see it though if you want, they have it up on the jennerstown facebook page.

  8. #3128
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    7,350
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Not sure what happened there AZ, but that was last years race...not exactly sure how you ended up seeing that.

    You can still see it though if you want, they have it up on the jennerstown facebook page.
    You're right PA, above are my notes from last year, almost identical.
    I went back to Pit Road TV, logged in, wet to "my videos" and there
    was the 3rd Annual right next to last years race.
    I logged in an hour early on Sat and I must have clicked on last year.



    So, I was able to watch the 3rd MMM at Jennerstown after all.
    Evidently Pit Road TV keeps anything you subscribed in the cloud.


    Mike Hopkins had a year and 10K reasons to think about this one !!!


    Thanks PA !!!
    .

    May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present.
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

  9. #3129
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,092
    So we got another big one at the track this saturday...Nascar Whelen Modifieds.

    Should be another great show, can't wait to see these cars!

  10. #3130
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    16,307
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    So we got another big one at the track this saturday...Nascar Whelen Modifieds.

    Should be another great show, can't wait to see these cars!
    Hope yo had a great time.


    I really want Hamlin to win the championship. And I think a win for Johnson would be nice. He and his fans missed a lot this year.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwarenessMonth

    #Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  11. #3131
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Hope yo had a great time.


    I really want Hamlin to win the championship. And I think a win for Johnson would be nice. He and his fans missed a lot this year.
    Yeah we had a good time, always do out at the track...Hamlin certainly is on a roll this year & has a great shot, but i just think harvick is gonna be hard to beat. Really shocked at how well austin dillion ran, i had him as one of the first 4 out & also i don't think it's in the cards for johnson to win again...age has got up to him like so many others before (except harvick)

    On a side note for my bud AZ...i know you enjoy tuning in for the live broadcast of motor mtn. masters so perhaps you would enjoy the weekly local show as well?

    So i decided not to go this past week so i went to follow the results on the jennerstown speedway facebook page since they post results there as they become complete. Well turns out they had a live video feed you could watch, so i was able to see the whole night of racing from the comfort of my couch, & let me tell you what a show in the top division late models.

    It is still on there now if you want to check it out, the late models ran last so it is near the end of the 2hr video...what a race between the top 3 in points, who are all now separated by just 8 points with 2 races left.

    #33 Albert Francis out of ohio is leading, makes the 4hr trip every week & is the only real outsider (3wins)
    #75 Barry Awtey local favorite & tracks all-time leading winner, also 5 time champ... -4 points behind
    #3 Teddy Gibala - last seasons champion... -8 points behind

    those 3 put on a hell of a show & have an awesome battle for the championship...

    check it out AZ, you won't be disappointed

  12. #3132
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    7,350
    .





    Yo PA !!!
    I missed out last week, I didn't see your post in time but thanks for the heads up.
    I did go to the Jennerstown Speedway Facebook page and saw lots of good stuff.
    This weekend should be a blast, I'd love to see those Sprint Cars run; that will be wild.
    I'll be watching the Facebook page tomorrow night, 5 divisions of stock cars running too !!!
    I am really getting familiar with dozens of these drivers that are always in contention every race.
    The down home racing at Jennerstown is so much fun and the drivers and crews work
    just as hard as NASCAR's elite millionaires.

    This kid does a good job recapping last week:





    .

    May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present.
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

  13. #3133
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,092
    Unfortunately tonight is not being shown because it's a paying event.. next week should be though and it's the season end

  14. #3134
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    7,350
    .





    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Unfortunately tonight is not being shown because it's a paying event.. next week should be though and it's the season end
    Dale Kimberly took the Chargers. (I love how Dale always donates his winnings)
    Michael Sayer won the Fast 4s.
    Aaron Van Fleet won the Street Stocks.
    Anthony Aiello won the Modifieds.
    Teddy Gibala won the Late Models.
    Bryan Gerster won the Sprint Cars.

    Pennsylvania well represented, looking forward to the season finale.
    Thanks PA !!!

    .

    May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present.
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

  15. #3135
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    .







    Dale Kimberly took the Chargers. (I love how Dale always donates his winnings)
    Michael Sayer won the Fast 4s.
    Aaron Van Fleet won the Street Stocks.
    Anthony Aiello won the Modifieds.
    Teddy Gibala won the Late Models.
    Bryan Gerster won the Sprint Cars.

    Pennsylvania well represented, looking forward to the season finale.
    Thanks PA !!!

    .
    It's gonna be a thriller for the championship in the late models..

    #33 Albert Francis leads by 6 points over #75 Barry Awtey & 9 points over #3 Teddy G.

    those 3 have had one hell of a battle all season even if a shortened season it was & i know i should be pulling for one of the locals but man i want to see the kid win it...i think he has potential to be a star

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •