Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204
Results 3,046 to 3,053 of 3053

Thread: NASCAR Thread

  1. #3046
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    7,314
    .





    After he smacked head on into the wall,
    I thought his day was over.
    Boy was I wrong.
    Congrats kid !!!


    ..

    May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

  2. #3047
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pittsburg, KS :(
    Posts
    3,289
    I like the Roval; that probably means that the "old traditional" fan of NASCAR doesn't? Not just left turns!
    Happy to see Chase win; my 2nd favorite driver.

  3. #3048
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,796
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    .





    After he smacked head on into the wall,
    I thought his day was over.
    Boy was I wrong.
    Congrats kid !!!


    ..
    That's better than a spin and win.

    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    I like the Roval; that probably means that the "old traditional" fan of NASCAR doesn't? Not just left turns!
    Happy to see Chase win; my 2nd favorite driver.
    I love road courses. I'm a little disappointed with F1 right now, but they go to some beautiful tracks.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  4. #3049
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    7,314
    .





    What a waste of cars

    .

    May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

  5. #3050
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,881
    So there is some big news coming to jennerstown speedway for next season, first if any of you have mavtv & would like to see the airing of the 2nd annual motor mountain masters it will be on at 7 & 10 pm eastern time tomorrow (10-24)...

    now the big news - on may 23rd 2020 the nascar whelen modified series is coming, super excited for this & that's not all...

    this one hasn't been officially announced yet but it should be soon...on july 4th there is going to be an even bigger late model series coming through the cars racing tour series that is going to have a $20,000 pay to the winner. this is in addition to the motor mountain masters in august.

    going to be an awesome season, i can't wait!

  6. #3051
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,796
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    So there is some big news coming to jennerstown speedway for next season, first if any of you have mavtv & would like to see the airing of the 2nd annual motor mountain masters it will be on at 7 & 10 pm eastern time tomorrow (10-24)...

    now the big news - on may 23rd 2020 the nascar whelen modified series is coming, super excited for this & that's not all...

    this one hasn't been officially announced yet but it should be soon...on july 4th there is going to be an even bigger late model series coming through the cars racing tour series that is going to have a $20,000 pay to the winner. this is in addition to the motor mountain masters in august.

    going to be an awesome season, i can't wait!
    It all sounds exciting, PA. Getting NASCAR involved should be a big boost for the speedway.


    Some news that involves both IndyCar and NASCAR. Penske Corporation just bought IMS and the IndyCar series.

    https://www.espn.com/racing/indycar/...indycar-series
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  7. #3052
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    7,314
    .





    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    It all sounds exciting, PA. Getting NASCAR involved should be a big boost for the speedway.


    Some news that involves both IndyCar and NASCAR. Penske Corporation just bought IMS and the IndyCar series.

    https://www.espn.com/racing/indycar/...indycar-series
    Wow, Penske has some big bucks !
    Thanks Peanut, I hadn't heard yet.

    .

    May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

  8. #3053
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,881
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

    Final 4 for the championship:

    1. Kyle Busch - has no weakness, can win at any track & has the best pit crew out there
    2. Hamlin - he is hungry for a title & he is running better each week
    3. Logano - he is the defending champ & he has confidence
    4. Harvick - had a slow start to the season but is really getting hot & peaking at the right time & he also has a ton of confidence

    In the end i think either hamlin gets his first or harvick gets a second
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post

    Final 4:

    1. Kyle Busch
    2. Denny Hamlin
    3. Harvick
    4. Larson


    well peanut we did pretty good with 3 of 4 & we both missed truex being there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •