Page 156 of 208 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3117

Thread: NASCAR Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    I saw Tony throw his helmet and rip off his jacket in the garage. Did you see that ?
    When Tony was throwing around stuff, I didn't know exactly what he was mad about.
    Turns out Tony completely blamed Jr. for the wreck.
    http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2015/...dt-jr-accident
    When asked about Tony's claims, Jr said to the reporter "You'll have to ask him (Tony)".
    Here's the thing, Tony is wrong & Jr did nothing wrong & if tony thinks otherwise then he is delusional & just mad.

The other thing about tony & i would say even his own fans are getting tired of...his childish behaviour & bad attitude. throwing things around like a baby, not speaking to the media at all when things go wrong...

like a spoiled little baby pouting in the corner

The fans of smoke & the #14 team deserve to get something out of his mouth & perhaps a dam apology & take blame for something that was his fault, but instead he runs away to hide.

I'm not so much one to say anything because after the spin & then not getting going again, i threw an empty beer can off the wall

but hey i'm sitting at my own home watching tv, i'm not a professional driver being watched by millions of fans & acting immature.

Ok i think i'm done with this rant now ha ha!!

Talladega !!!

May God Bless all the men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Rant away, PA!

Erik Jones to drive the #18 JGR car starting at Kansas. This time he'll be a starter and will actually be able to prepare. I'm really curious about how he's going to do. He's great in trucks. He's doing okay in X. It's such a big jump. Not bad for an 18 year old.

Note: This is my day. I started this about an hour ago. I'm looking around and it's like, where's my post? I got interrupted, minimized the page and forgot it was there.

I think I'm losing it.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Rant away, PA!

Erik Jones to drive the #18 JGR car starting at Kansas. This time he'll be a starter and will actually be able to prepare. I'm really curious about how he's going to do. He's great in trucks. He's doing okay in X. It's such a big jump. Not bad for an 18 year old.

Note: This is my day. I started this about an hour ago. I'm looking around and it's like, where's my post? I got interrupted, minimized the page and forgot it was there.

I think I'm losing it.
    HA Ha! Good stuff

How bout we go with something like you were excited for the draft & that's what happened.

It will be interesting to see how erik jones does, he had a heck of a race a few weeks back at texas in xfinity when he beat brad & jr.

Follow the leader, lol. Go JR!!!!
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Yes!!!!!

10Char
    Dread it.Run from it.

Absolutely disgusting watching those final 20-25 laps!

Riding around in a stupid single file...never in a million years would i have ever thought that's how a dega race would go down in the end.

NOBODY BUT TONY would even attempt to make a move. what a bunch of idiots!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Absolutely disgusting watching those final 20-25 laps!

Riding around in a stupid single file...never in a million years would i have ever thought that's how a dega race would go down in the end.

NOBODY BUT TONY would even attempt to make a move. what a bunch of idiots!!!
    Worked out well with me. Although, Tony should have been the one pushing JR to the win, he owed that much, lol.

I joke.
    Dread it.Run from it.

I saw that GoDaddy.com is dropping Danica Patrick as primary sponsor. To be honey I am not suprised. When you are and aging pretty face with above average skills and zero wins sponsors will drop you.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    I saw that GoDaddy.com is dropping Danica Patrick as primary sponsor. To be honey I am not suprised. When you are and aging pretty face with above average skills and zero wins sponsors will drop you.
    She's having her best season. I thought she drove well at Talladega especially since she only had fourth gear.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Rant away, PA!

I think I'm losing it.
    Ran out of fuel at the end but the kid dominated the trucks. Put the moves on the old guys !
    Erik was real fast in Cup practice today, fastest lap in final practice and made P12 in the quals.
    Like you said Peanut, "Not bad for an 18 year old. "
    Very impressive.
    The young man is intelligent, polite, well mannered and very mature for 18.
    I wish him the best when he tangles with the top Sprint Cup drivers in the SpongeBob SquarePants 400.
    ~~~
    Over the course of the past few weeks, I keep hearing rumors about Kyle's return.
    A lot of them have been generated by DW (I don't trust him much lol).
    First, at Bristol DW said Kyle might be back for Dega, now he's saying maybe next week.
    Another source says Daytona, maybe Charlotte.
    Kyle has been denying all reports and says when it's official, his return will be announced by JGR.
    It would be nice to see Old Kyle back in the saddle soon.
    ~~~
    btw, Young Kyle made P10 at Kansas

Let me introduce everyone to tony's crew chief...

Keep up the great work son!
    Yeah this guy strikes again..this has almost become comical

let's revisit...before the rain hits there was 15 or 16 cars on the lead lap, tony was 17th...24 cars take the wave around, 24 but not the 14 car & thus you go from 17th to 33rd & that leads to you being put in the wall...so there you have it.

But hell if tony don't care about this clown then i guess i shouldn't either

Yeah this guy strikes again..this has almost become comical

let's revisit...before the rain hits there was 15 or 16 cars on the lead lap, tony was 17th...24 cars take the wave around, 24 but not the 14 car & thus you go from 17th to 33rd & that leads to you being put in the wall...so there you have it.

But hell if tony don't care about this clown then i guess i shouldn't either
    Do I sense sarcasm?

Darn. I wanted Truex to win. Doesn't pay to dominate a race, it seems. Same with the Truck race.

Erik Jones did good tonight. Until he hit the wall. I seem to pick drivers that like to hit walls. Suarez (?) is a good one, too.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I am glad my boy Jimmie Johnson won!
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

I was pulling for Truex too.
    Hope he gets the fan vote for the all-star festivities.

Erik did real good up until lap 70.
    JJ showed him some side air and that was it.

Young Kyle had a good run too !

Actually by Tony staying out he got the lucky dog and back on the lead lap.
    He just got hit in the rear while he checked up for Erick's crash in the wall.

Can't believe all those guys made it on fuel, it was tight.
    If a green/white checker came out it would be a whole different outcome.

Oh well, on to CHARLOTTE !!!