Page 3 of 193 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: NASCAR Thread

Kensith wins
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Kenseth...

...is so having a banner year and I'm so glad. Go #17
    Be jealous haters...I am the #1 Broncos fan no matter what your car tag says

Why have we not heard much of Kevin Harvick. I want him to win the championship soon.
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by CB Bronco Fan
    Why have we not heard much of Kevin Harvick. I want him to win the championship soon.

I don't, he is one of my least favorite racers

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander
    I don't, he is one of my least favorite racers
    Amen to that! He's ranked up there with Kyle Busch and Tony Stewart on the "Drivers I Can't Stand!" list with me.

Quote Originally Posted by dusty6
    Amen to that! He's ranked up there with Kyle Busch and Tony Stewart on the "Drivers I Can't Stand!" list with me.

bashing my man tony . . . that's not cool
    [COLOR=Red]Official member of ViolationWatch®.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by PATS FAN in PA
    bashing my man tony . . . that's not cool
    Sorry man, but I call it like I see it, and I see Tony as nothing but a hypocrite after the Daytona deal with Kenseth. How can a person talk about how someone is going to get someone killed with aggressive driving and then turn around and run a driver off the track. That's just crap!

Dusty,
    Mark can't afford miscues in the pits like he had on Sunday.

He has a good crew, but not a great one. With a great pit crew he would be contending with the 48 and 17 for the points lead. That is my opinion, however.

Of course having 10 extra "Lucky Dogs" to pass near the end of the race didn't help matters none, either. Cars that had no business being on the lead lap.

Mark was probably the fastest car on the track at race's end, but restarted too far back to make up any ground.

Maybe 2 tires was the way to go on that last stop. He wouldn't have had that mix-up with Mayfield, for one.

I knew when Mark reached 9th and had to pass Biffle for 8th he'd never get it done. Biffle will do anything to keep someone behind him.
    Biffle in the 6 you say? I'll go root for Jeff Gordon or Dale Jr. if that day ever comes.

Sorry man, but I call it like I see it, and I see Tony as nothing but a hypocrite after the Daytona deal with Kenseth. How can a person talk about how someone is going to get someone killed with aggressive driving and then turn around and run a driver off the track. That's just crap!
    I agree. Last year I thought he really mellowed out a lot and I actually started to like him a little. Then comes Daytona and everything changed. I am so darn tired of hearing "Everyone knows Tony drives aggresively" or "Tony doesn't give an inch of space - they all know that" as though other drivers need to treat him differently or something. He is NACSAR's ultimate hypocrite!

Quote Originally Posted by DBroncTD30
    Dusty,
    Mark can't afford miscues in the pits like he had on Sunday.

He has a good crew, but not a great one. With a great pit crew he would be contending with the 48 and 17 for the points lead. That is my opinion, however.

Of course having 10 extra "Lucky Dogs" to pass near the end of the race didn't help matters none, either. Cars that had no business being on the lead lap.

Mark was probably the fastest car on the track at race's end, but restarted too far back to make up any ground.

Maybe 2 tires was the way to go on that last stop. He wouldn't have had that mix-up with Mayfield, for one.

I knew when Mark reached 9th and had to pass Biffle for 8th he'd never get it done. Biffle will do anything to keep someone behind him.
    Biffle in the 6 you say? I'll go root for Jeff Gordon or Dale Jr. if that day ever comes.
    I agree about the pit crew thing. I believe in Mark and his crew, but that's two races now that tire problems in the pits cost Mark a great finish, maybe even a win. It's very disappointing to think that Mark could have two wins by now if not for the pit crew making the same mistakes.

Oh, and thanks Calif. Bronco for backing me on the Tony thing.

Oh, and thanks Calif. Bronco for backing me on the Tony thing.
    No prob - Kasey always has Mark's back!

By the way, did you see the ESPN.com sportsnation poll today? It asks you to vote for your favorite #6. I voted for your guy but unfortunately he's in last place. Dr. J is winning!
    Last edited by Calif. Bronco; 06-06-2006 at 05:06 PM.

Whoops! I've slipped on my job. I've let this thread go to page 2!

Bump

Bump

and Bump Draft!

Thats it D6 you are fired!!

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander
    Thats it D6 you are fired!!

And who do you think you are, Donald Trump? You can't fire me, don't you know who I am?!